Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Rp Archive > Featherwish and Russetleap

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 1149 comments Mod
((You want to start Dylan, or should I?))

message 2: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

((Haha no worries!))

A grey she-cat, Featherwish, opened her eyes. Her body shook, fighting against the brutally cold air.
If it's freezing now, I'm terrified for Leafbare! The thought disturbed her mind, and she found she could no longer sleep.
Featherwish rose to her paws and stretched before picking her way out of the warriors den. She could've sworn she stepped on a few paws and tails on the way out.
Beams of early morning sunlight shone through the camp walls, and the grey warrior suddenly felt the urge to soak in that sunlight. True, it wouldn't warm her up as much as she would like, but it would be better than nothing.
Featherwish padded stiffly to the highest point of the camp, where Russetleap already lay.
"Good morning." She meowed softly as not to startle him. Then she set herself down beside him and let the sun touch her freezing pelt.

message 3: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish nodded shyly.
"I'm worried about Leafbare. It'll be here eventually." She meowed. "I don't remember it being this cold last Leaffall."
She gazed at the russet tom, admiring his shiny pelt in the early sunlight. But she quickly looked away in embarrassment.
"So you couldn't sleep?" She asked as casually as she could.

message 4: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

"That's great." Featherwish meowed. "Unfortunately StarClan didn't leave me with that. If I don't sleep, I'll behave worse than a starving badger in Leafbare."
The silvery she-cat found herself purring at herself with amusement. She gazed back up at Russetleap, who's eyes were half closed in contentment.
He didn't seem to notice she was watching him, so she let her gaze remain glued to his pelt for a bit longer.

message 5: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish listened with interest. Her gaze flicked away from his pelt when he turned to her.
"That sounds beautiful..." She tried to imagine the river, but couldn't quite grasp the image. "Yes, let's go. I'd love to see it!"
She rose to her paws glanced at Russetleap with curiosity.

message 6: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

((Cool, thanks.))

Featherwish felt a rush of excitement as she closed her eyes. She felt the tip of Russetleap's tail guiding her into his special place.
She suddenly felt unable to contain herself and she opened her eyes. She gasped.
The river shone blindingly as fish swam against the current, occasionally leaping out of the water to climb the stones beneath the surface. The bright green grass was dewwy, glittering in the gorgeous sunlight. And oddly enough, the last butterflies of the season were fluttering through the clearing. Birds chirped and a woodpecker tapped on a tree. The breeze disturbed the tree leaves, causing then to whistle in an odd but peaceful way. How could there be so much beauty in one spot?
Featherwish's breath was caught in her throat. She stared at the astonishing view.
"You found this?" She whispered almost breathlessly. Her deep blue eyes reflected the river's shimmering surface.

message 7: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish purred with amusement.
"I'll be sure to thank the frog before I gobble him down."
She suddenly felt a slight touch on her shoulder and heard Russetleap let out a gasp. The silver she-cat froze.
"What is it? A spider?" But out of the corner of her eye, Featherwish spotted the colorful wings of a butterfly. "It's beautiful!" She whispered.
It suddenly floated off her shoulder and into the trees. Featherwish turned to Russetleap. Her eyes glittered with pure happiness.

message 8: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish was suddenly shy. She looked away in embarrassment once more.
"And who told you those nursery tales?" She scolded jokingly. "There's no such thing as good luck. Toms these days..."
She flashed a look of mischief at the russet tom before looking down at his paws. Her blue eyes widened.
"You know what you said about the butterfly being good luck?" She meowed. Laughter lined her voice. "I hear that ants are the opposite. They can bite and the sting can last for a couple days."
Ants were crawling up Russetleap's legs. Thankfully, they weren't the red ones that bite, but that didn't stop Featherwish from pulling a trick on Russetleap.

message 9: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish burst out in a purr of amusement. This was the best thing she'd seen in a long time.
"Are you alright, Russetleap?" She called. Then she suddenly felt something crawling on her. She didn't have to look down to know she'd fallen into the same trap.
"Feather brain!" She laughed at herself as she sprinted up to Russetleap and began to roll.

message 10: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish rolled and finally rose back to her paws. She blushed at what the russet tom said. And it was true.
"No, it's alright." She meowed nervously. "You're right, I was distracted by... how hilarious it was to see you rolling around in the dirt like a dog!"
It was a feeble excuse, Featherwish knew, but she was speaking the truth. Even if it was only a half-truth.
"We're covered in dirt and dust now!" She changed the subject and looked out at the river. "We should clean up and relax a bit before going back to camp."
The gray she-cat's deep blue gaze travelled to Russetleap.

message 11: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish followed Russetleap to the water. She squealed like a kit when she was splashed.
"Ooh, the water's cold!" She meowed. She looked up at the sun. It was gradually making its way higher into the sky, casting more warmth with each Inch it travelled.
Featherwish decided they could dry in the sun afterwards, so she dove into the river, sending a wave of water on Russetleap.
"Whoops!" She laughed innocently. "Poor you."
She slapped her paw in the water and sent a splash in the russet tom's face.

message 12: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish watched Russetleap paddle to the shore. She suddenly felt bold.
"Fine, leave me." She playfully turned her nose up and pretended not to care, glancing over her shoulder with a mischievous smile. "Who needs a tom when I have fish to keep me company?"
She flashed him a look of mock superiority, as though being friend with fish was something to be proud of.

message 13: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

((I have no clue!))

Featherwish purred with amusement.
"You like Russetleap?" She played along, very amused by Russetleap's altered voice. "I don't see why you like him. He's only a handsome tom with a beautiful shade of red fur and the dreamiest eyes--"
She cut herself off when she realized what she just said and looked away in embarrassment.

message 14: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish looked back at Russetleap with surprise.
"R... really?" She meowed shyly, and tried to slip some humor in. "How can a little fish know what Russetleap feels?"
She stared at the red tom, her gaze locked with his as they both paddled awkwardly. She slowly inched forward closer to the tom.

message 15: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish squealed in delight, knocked off her paws by the rush of water. Her head went under for a moment before she resurfaced and followed Russetleap to shore.
"You mangy tom." She meowed. "How dare you disrespect my elegance and beauty by trying to drown me?"
She shook herself and sent water drops flying, glancing at the russet tom with affection. She pawed his face playfully as revenge for the water splash.

message 16: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish's pelt grew hot with embarrassment, a feeling that was hitting her quite a lot today. She nodded at Russetleap's offer to leave.
"If you insist." Her mew held its tone of mock superiority. She padded up to the red tom and smiled.
"Shall we go, Russetleap?" She meowed and looked behind her at the beautiful haven Russetleap had found. She'd want to come back one last time nefore the frost arrives and it's Greenleaf beauty fades.

message 17: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

((I love that idea!))

Featherwish grew hot with embarrassment when Russetleap brushed his pelt against hers. But she quickly began to enjoy it and even let out a purr of contentment.
The silvery warrior gazed at the fresh-kill pile. It was abundantly full, and she reminded herself to thank StarClan for this food, because it would be gone in Leafbare.
As she scanned the pile of dead rodents, Featherwish noticed Finchstorm lying down several fox lengths away. He was wounded.
She made a mental note to check on him later, and she selected a plump water vole from the pile.

message 18: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish meekly followed Russetleap to the clearing. She set down her vole and gazed at him playfully.
"Trout, hmm?" She joked. "Good choice. I would've taken it for myself, but I decided to be generous this time around."
She delicately dug into her water vole, relishing the taste of warm blood of her tongue. Her eyes swept the clearing and fell on Finchstorm again.
"Is your brother okay?" Featherwish meowed.

message 19: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish blushed and accepted the trout. She took a small bite and nudged it back to him, along with her water vole.
"Your turn." She purred. "Sharing is caring, even though you prefer fish!"
She listened to Russetleap's words. She tipped her head in curiosity.
"I never noticed." She meowed let her fur brush up against his. "I think you are a great deputy..." She paused.
"You really think something is building up? Resentment and hate?" Her voice was laced with worry for Russetleap. "I know you love your brother, but please be careful... I don't want to see you get hurt..." She trailed off as she imagined Russetleap getting beaten by Finchstorm in a fight.

message 20: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish nodded slowly.
"Good." She purred and stole her vole back, licking Russetleap's shoulder before taking a bite. Her mind wandered off and she couldn't shake the thought of Finchstorm challenging Russetleap.
If something happened to the russet tom... Featherwish would be completely heartbroken. Not to mention she'd hate Finchstorm for the rest of their lives.
It won't happen, She scolded herself for thinking such dark thoughts. Russetleap will be fine.
She gazed at the deputy. Her eyes glittered with affection.

message 21: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

((lol, she bit the vole, not Russetleap.))

message 22: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

"Oh, yes!" She meowed. "I had such a wonderful time... thank you for showing me your special haven. It's beautiful. You're lucky to have found such a peaceful place."
The grey warrior paused as a new thought dawned on her.
"Why did you show me that place? You could have kept it a secret, but you shared it with me instead."

message 23: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish's pelt instantly grew hot with embarrassment as her face turned into a deep shade of pink underneath her fur ((is that even possible?)).
"Russetleap..." She stuttered. "I..." She looked up and locked eyes with the russet tom as his words replayed in her mind. She forced herself to muster up every bit of courage she had inside her and push away her sudden case of shyness.
"Well..." Featherwish smiled. "It just so happens that I've had my eye on you for a while... and I'm not disappointed by what I've seen."
The silvery warrior eventually broke eye contact with Russetleap and stared at her half-eaten water vole.
Did I really just say that? She suddenly felt dizzy.

message 24: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Featherwish broke into a purr. Her nervousness had faded completely, and she felt like she could be herself.
"I'm lucky, indeed." She meowed, knowing that was all that needed to be said. She buried her face into Russetleap's chest and let herself purr loudly. She no longer cared if any cat saw them, she was happy.

message 25: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

((Yes, I'd love that!))

message 26: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

((And sure, this is a pretty good place to stop.))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.