The MFRW Book Place discussion

Identity Crisis (Blackthorne, Inc. Book 7)
This topic is about Identity Crisis
NEW RELEASE Announcements > Identity Crisis - Blackthorne Inc. Book 7

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Terry Odell (terryodell) | 4 comments **A portion of royalties for all sales in October 2017 for Identity Crisis will be donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society in honor of my daughter.

Not following orders might cost him his dream job, but it could save her life.

Brett Cashman yearns for a job as a Blackthorne, Inc. covert operative. He has the skills, but as one of the only recruits with no military background, he’s having trouble adjusting to the whole taking-orders gig.

Holly Granger ran away from her wealthy daughter-of-a-rock star lifestyle in her teens, when she couldn’t face the notoriety. An accusation of treason, and an apparent chance encounter with Brett sends Holly into what she considers an alternate universe. She wants no part of it, but when it’s obvious someone is threatening her safety, she reluctantly accepts Brett’s protection.

Another order Brett’s having trouble following—Blackthorne’s number one rule: “Do not get involved with the principal.” Can he follow the rules, or will his attraction to Holly cost him his chance to become a Blackthorne operative?

message 2: by Beverley (new)

Beverley Bateman (darkwriter) | 1 comments A very worthy cause, Terry. And the book sounds interesting.
Definitely one I need to read.

Terry Odell (terryodell) | 4 comments Beverley wrote: "A very worthy cause, Terry. And the book sounds interesting.
Definitely one I need to read."

Thanks, Beverley. Hope you enjoy it.

message 4: by Kayelle (new)

Kayelle Allen (kayelleallen) | 4 comments Mod
One of my sisters has MS. Thank you for doing this, Terry.

Terry Odell (terryodell) | 4 comments Kayelle wrote: "One of my sisters has MS. Thank you for doing this, Terry."

I try to do whatever I can to help.