The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hey, I'm New

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (vicky497) Hi, my names Vicky. I love reading.. Well obviously. I'm 15 and you will always find me with my nose in a book. Im from Canada and I am really excited about joining this group. I order my books from the library instead of buying them so sometimes I have to wait a little longer to get the book in my hand. I will try my hardest to keep up!

message 2: by scherzo♫ (new)

scherzo♫ (pjreads) Welcome, Vicky. Glad you're joining us.

message 3: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 6 comments I order books sometimes and sometimes I just cant decide what I want to read next. This website has some good ebooks that can be downloaded for free if you ever have to have a book right away.

message 4: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (bellamy22) | 610 comments Hi Vicky! This is a good place to be when you are on the internet!!!

message 5: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10089 comments Mod
Hi Vicky... I love it when teens join and talk about loving books! I always had my nose in a book as a teen, and looked forward to the reading assignments we got issued in literature class!!!

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (JenJen1221) | 215 comments Hey Vicky...glad you're joining us!!!

message 7: by Jo (new)

Jo Welcome Vicky

message 8: by Edith (new)

Edith | 256 comments Hi Vicky! I have loved reading for as long as I can remember and am always impresssed when teens and young adults love to read. Welcome!

message 9: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Hi Vicky... I've had my nose in books since forever too... You'll find lots of things to read here - too much in fact!