Christian Readers discussion

Scripture Memorization > Right Place, Right Time.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Moseley | 1724 comments Right Place, Right Time.-You may not know where all the great opportunities are, but God does. He was the one who put in you the skills, talents and gifts that you have, and He knows where you need to be, when you should be there and what you need to be doing to be truly fulfilled! God, who holds time and chance in His hands, is the only one who can put you at the right place at the right time.- I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.- Ecclesiastes 9:11-DIVINE WORDS BY DIANE.

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris Queen | 75 comments True these words.

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela Joseph | 42 comments These are words of wisdom. I would just like to change one thing: It is all decided by God.

message 4: by Diane (new)

Diane Moseley | 1724 comments Right! Amen!!!

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris Queen | 75 comments Angela wrote: "These are words of wisdom. I would just like to change one thing: It is all decided by God."
The Alpha had the first word and the Omega will have the last.