What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Touched by Death
This topic is about Touched by Death
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary, fantasy or paranormal romance book? Hero is the Angel of Death? [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taryn (last edited Oct 11, 2017 03:47PM) (new)

Taryn | 14 comments I'm looking for a book that I believe was published a few months ago, definitely this year. Probably a contemporary, fantasy or paranormal romance about a woman who nearly drowns but is saved, I believe by the angel of death. The book cover was of a woman under water. I have completely forgotten the title and the author of the book and would really like to read the book. Thanks in advance.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
Taryn, since there are hundreds of threads looking for contemporary romance, please add some plot details to your header. You need for your thread to stand out from the pack. This could help your query get solved faster.

message 3: by Taryn (new)

Taryn | 14 comments Ok, will do. I'm new to posting on here, thanks for the tip :-)

message 4: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 750 comments Do you know anymore details about the book/storyline.

message 5: by Taryn (new)

Taryn | 14 comments Only that it was on goodreads new romance releases maybe 1-2 months ago. I think the synopsis also said it was a NA book. I think the hero was supposed to let the heroine die but he saved her instead. It had lots of good reviews on here. Sorry, I don't remember much more.

message 6: by Taryn (new)

Taryn | 14 comments Found the book it's Touched by Death by T.L. Martin.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Taryn. Here's the link - Touched by Death by T.L. Martin.

message 8: by Taryn (new)

Taryn | 14 comments Thanks Kris.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
See? That did help your query get solved faster!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Touched by Death (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

T.L. Martin (other topics)