Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Stephen Bentley
This topic is about Stephen Bentley
Review Requests > Undercover CrimeFic By An Undercover Cop

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 3 comments Hello!
Any one like to review my 40k word crime fiction Who The F*ck Am I??
It is based on my undercover cop days on one of the world's largest drug bust Undercover: Operation Julie - The Inside Story.
Ideally I am looking for five or six Amazon (non-verified) reviews. I can supply Mobi or EPub with a coupon to download for free at Smashwords after October 31, 2017, the release date.
All reviews to carry the usual declaration: I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an objective review.
Blurb:
This surely has to be a first! Crime fiction about an undercover cop written by a former undercover cop!

From Amazon UK bestselling author, Stephen Bentley, comes a fictional undercover cop, Steve Regan, following on the success of his true crime undercover cop memoir 'Undercover: Operation Julie - The Inside Story.'

Steve Regan, undercover detective, is tempted by the riches of drug smuggling so he can be free of debt, police bureaucracy, and help a loved one. He wonders whether he can go 'rogue' and cross the line.

Regan gets involved in one deal with a Miami-based drug lord. But is everyone who they say they are?

Short, fast-paced, high-impact entertainment, from a bestselling author who knows how to suck you into a story.

message 2: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 3 comments James D (F&F) wrote: "If you are looking for reviews, please feel free to signup using the following link for free promotion, thanks:

http://eepurl.com/c41hwf

Readers/reviewers can signup here:
http://eepurl.com/cN3n2..."

Hi James
First off, I have no idea who you are as your Goodreads profile is somewhat lacking.
Second, I am being asked to sign up to your mailing list when I don't know anything about you or your website/service.
Trying to help you here.
Best
Steve