Around the Year in 52 Books discussion

2018 Plans > Elizabeth's 2018 Reading Log

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Elizabeth (last edited Aug 05, 2018 11:26PM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments The 2018 List

✔1. A book with the letters A, T & Y in the title
✔2. A book from the first 10 books added to your To Be Read list
3. A book from the 2017 Goodreads Choice Awards (link)
4. 4 books linked by the 4 elements: Book #1 Earth (in title, cover, content, setting, author...)
✔5. A book about or inspired by real events
✔6. A book originally written in a language other than English
✔7. A gothic novel:( might change)
✔8. An "own voices" book*
✔9. A book with a body part in the title (heart, bones, teeth, skin, blood, etc)
10. An author's debut book (their first book to be published)
✔11. A literary fiction:( might change)
✔12. A book set in Africa or South America
✔13. A book with a plot centered around a secret (forbidden love, spies, secret societies, etc)
✔14. 4 books linked by the 4 elements: Book #2 Fire
✔15. A book with an unique format/writing structure
✔16. A narrative nonfiction
17. A book you expect to make you laugh
✔18. A book with a location in the title
✔19. A book nominated for the Edgar Award or by a Grand master author (books & authors)
✔20. A book rated 5 stars by at least one of your friends
21. A book written in first person perspective
✔22. A book you have high expectations or hope for
✔23. A medical or legal thriller
✔24. A book with a map
✔25. A book with an antagonist/villain point of view
26. A book with a text only cover

✔27. A book about surviving a hardship (war, famine, major disasters, serious illness, etc)
28. 4 books linked by the 4 elements: Book #3 Water
✔29. A book with a "Clue" weapon on the cover or title (lead pipe, revolver, rope, candlestick, dagger, wrench)
30. A short book
✔31. A book set in a country you'd like to visit but have never been to
✔32. An alternate history book
✔33. A book connected (title, cover, content) to a word "born" in the same year as you (link)
✔34. A suggestion from the AtY 2018 polls, that didn't win but was polarizing or a close-call (link)
✔35. A book featuring a murder
✔36. A book published in the last 3 years (2016, 2017, 2018) by an author you haven't read before
✔37. A Women's Prize for Fiction winner or nominee (link1, link2)
✔38. A science book or a science fiction book
39. A book with a form of punctuation in the title
40. A book from Amazon's 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime list (link)
✔41. A book by an author with the same first and last initials
✔42. A book that takes place on, in, or underwater
43. A book with a title that is a whole sentence
✔44. A ghost story
✔45. A book that intimidates/ scares you
✔46. 4 books linked by the 4 elements: Book #4 Air
✔47. A book where the main character (or author) is of a different ethnic origin, religion, or sexual identity than your own
48. A book related to one of the 7 deadly sins (pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, sloth)
✔49. A book from one of the Goodreads Best Books of the Month lists (link)
✔50. A book with a warm atmosphere (centered on family, friendship, love or summer)
51. An award-winning short story or short story collection
✔52. A book published in 2018

message 2: by Elizabeth (last edited Oct 31, 2018 12:28PM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Challenges 1-11
✔1. A book with the letters A, T & Y in the title:The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton 4/10/18

✔2. A book from the first 10 books added to your To Be Read list:Inquisition by David Gibbins 4/8/18

3. A book from the 2017 Goodreads Choice Awards (link):The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore (winner BEST HISTORY & BIOGRAPHY)

4. 4 books linked by the 4 elements: Book #1 Earth (in title, cover, content, setting, author...) The Jungle by Clive Cussler

✔5. A book about or inspired by real events: The Marines' Lost Squadron The Odyssey of VMF-422 by Mark Carlson

✔6. A book originally written in a language other than English: The Exploits of Juve by Marcel Allain 8/5/18

✔7. A gothic novel:The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins

✔8. An "own voices" book*:Submerging Inferno by Brandon Witt

✔9. A book with a body part in the title (heart, bones, teeth, skin, blood, etc):Blood Demons by Richard Jeffries 4/14/18

✔10. An author's debut book (their first book to published): Little Darlings by Melanie Golding

✔11. A literary fiction: The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett 7/3/18

message 3: by Elizabeth (last edited Oct 31, 2018 12:38PM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Challenges : 12-23
✔12. A book set in Africa or South America: The Return of Tarzan by Edgar Rice Burroughs 8/2/18

✔13. A book with a plot centered around a secret (forbidden love, spies, secret societies, etc):The Blood Gospel by James Rollins1/28/18

✔14. 4 books linked by the 4 elements: Book #2 Fire:Poseidon's Arrow by Clive Cussler 4/26/18

✔15. A book with an unique format/writing structure:Inherit the Dead

✔16. A narrative nonfiction:On Desperate Ground: The Marines at The Reservoir, the Korean War's Greatest Battle by Hampton Sides
Through the Fire

✔17. A book you expect to make you laugh:Through the Fire 10/1/18

✔18. A book with a location in the title: Who Killed These Girls?: The Twenty-Five-Year History of Austin's Yogurt Shop Murders by Beverly Lowry 6/15/18

✔19. A book nominated for the Edgar Award or by a Grand master author (books & authors):The Morgue and Me

✔20. A book rated 5 stars by at least one of your friends: Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill ( friend : Elaine)1/30/18

21. A book written in first person perspective:Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

✔22. A book you have high expectations or hope for:Last Night by Kerry Wilkinson 4/24/18

✔23. A medical or legal thriller: The Devil's Grin by Annelie Wendeberg 2/20/18

message 4: by Elizabeth (last edited Jun 10, 2018 01:40AM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Challenges:24-33
✔24. A book with a map:Blood and Thunder: The Epic Story of Kit Carson & the Conquest of the American West 2/22/18

✔25. A book with an antagonist/villain point of view :I, Ripper by Stephen Hunter 2/1/18

26. A book with a text only cover: Hunted Down by Charles Dickens

✔27. A book about surviving a hardship (war, famine, major disasters, serious illness, etc)Sinking the Sultana: A Civil War Story of Imprisonment, Greed, and a Doomed Journey Home by Sally M. Walker 3/14/18

✔28. 4 books linked by the 4 elements: Book #3 Water : Devil's Gate by Clive Cussler 4/30/18

✔29. A book with a "Clue" weapon on the cover or title (lead pipe, revolver, rope, candlestick, dagger, wrench)Mark of the Dagger by Stella Rae

30. A short book:Barbecue, Bourbon and Bullets by M.E. Harmon

✔31. A book set in a country you'd like to visit but have never been to : Ancient Egypt Secrets Explained!: The Influences Behind Egyptian History, Mythology & The Impact On World Civilization by Jeffrey Houston 3/18/18

✔32. An alternate history book : White Houses by Amy Bloom 6/5/18

✔33. A book connected (title, cover, content) to a word "born" in the same year as you (link) Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000 by L. Ron Hubbard1/15/18

message 5: by Elizabeth (last edited Oct 31, 2018 12:43PM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Challenges : 34-43
✔34. A suggestion from the AtY 2018 polls, that didn't win but was polarizing or a close-call (link): Ture Crime : SIDETRACKED: The Betrayal And Murder Of Anna Kithcart 5/15/18

✔35. A book featuring a murder :The Hunger 4/20/18

✔36. A book published in the last 3 years (2016, 2017, 2018) by an author you haven't read before: Her Last Lie by Amanda Brittany4/12/18

✔37. A Women's Prize for Fiction winner or nominee (link1, link2)Wild card : A Book you read for free:The Big Book of Rogues and Villains 4/30/18

✔38. A science book or a science fiction book:Prehistoric Life: The Definitive Visual History of Life on Earth by David Burnie

✔39. A book with a form of punctuation in the title: Witches' Brew

40. A book from Amazon's 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime list (link):Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

✔41. A book by an author with the same first and last initials: The Romanov Ransom by Clive Cussler1/17/18

✔42. A book that takes place on, in, or underwater:
Creature From The Crevasse by Michael Cole 4/18/18

43. A book with a title that is a whole sentence: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by J.L. Murray

message 6: by Elizabeth (last edited Jun 10, 2018 01:44AM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Challenges: 44-52
✔44. A ghost story:Trail of Terror: The Black Monk of Pontefract, Cripple Creek Jail, Firehouse Phantom, and Other True Hauntings by Richard Estep 6/8/18

✔45. A book that intimidates/ scares you:My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier 3/16/18

✔46. 4 books linked by the 4 elements: Book #4 Air: Shock Wave by Clive Cussler 4/18/18

✔47. A book where the main character (or author) is of a different ethnic origin, religion, or sexual identity than your own:The Dolocherby European P. Douglas3/6/18

48. A book related to one of the 7 deadly sins (pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, sloth): One Wicked Night by Heather Boyd

✔49. A book from one of the Goodreads Best Books of the Month lists (link)):The Lost City of the Monkey God: A True Story by Douglas Preston

✔50. A book with a warm atmosphere (centered on family, friendship, love or summer):Survive the Night by Katie Ruggle 3/20/18

51. An award-winning short story or short story collection: Different Seasons: Four Novellas by Stephen King

✔52. A book published in 2018:The Bookworm by Mitch Silver 4/18/18

message 7: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 704 comments Keep going! Can't wait to see the rest! You've got some long ones in there!

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Tammy wrote: "Keep going! Can't wait to see the rest! You've got some long ones in there!"

Thinks , and I love reading guess you can say tomes

message 9: by Angie (new)

Angie | 807 comments Good looking list. The Woman in White is one of my options for gothic, too.

message 10: by Elizabeth (last edited Oct 26, 2017 11:05AM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 45. A book that intimidates/ scares you
Other options
The Ghoul by John Joseph Connelly The Ghoul
Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert Madame Bovary( I'm to pick this one year , but so far I haven't done so)
Don Quixote (Centaur Classics) The 100 greatest novels of all time - #2  by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra Don Quixote (Centaur Classics) The 100 greatest novels of all time - #2
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy Anna Karenina
War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy War and Peace
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas The Count of Monte Cristo
The Brontë Sisters The Complete Novels (Book House) by Emily Brontë The Brontë Sisters: The Complete Novels ( has in it : [1847] Agnes Grey, by Anne Brontë
[1848] The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, by Anne Brontë
[1847] Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontë ( read and love)
[1849] Shirley, by Charlotte Brontë
[1853] Villette, by Charlotte Brontë
[1857] The Professor, by Charlotte Brontë
[1847] Withering Heights, by Emily Brontë )

The King in Yellow by Robert W. Chambers The King in Yellow
The Complete Father Brown Stories (Centaur Classics) by G.K. Chesterton The Complete Father Brown Stories

message 11: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (anastasiaharris) | 1348 comments I love the icons you are using. They make your list look pretty.
I would give up on them half way through the challenge as being too much trouble. LOL I am just not dedicated enough.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Anastasia wrote: "I love the icons you are using. They make your list look pretty.
I would give up on them half way through the challenge as being too much trouble. LOL I am just not dedicated enough."

Think you , I thought about trying something different, and try something that would help me to remember what books I was read ,like if they was Kindle, ARCs, and so on.

message 13: by Angie (new)

Angie | 807 comments Of your books for #45, I've read Anna Karenina and absolutely fell in love with Tolstoy's style.

message 14: by Charity (new)

Charity (faeryrebel78) | 552 comments I have 20000 Leagues Under the Sea as a possible for my under water prompt this year and the Woman in White is a possible for my Gothic book as well. It will be interesting to see what you think of them.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Charity wrote: "I have 20000 Leagues Under the Sea as a possible for my under water prompt this year and the Woman in White is a possible for my Gothic book as well. It will be interesting to see what you think of..."
It's been years since I've read Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea and it's one of my all time favorite classics to read , so I of course had to pick it for Challenge 2, as for The Woman in White it's going to.be a first time reading for me I'm hoping that I'll either like it or love it because I got in a bound up with alot of other of that Author's work.

message 16: by Elizabeth (last edited Oct 30, 2017 06:24AM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 22:. A book you have high expectations or hope for: picked Dragon Teeth by Michael Crichton Dragon Teeth
But other options are
Paperback:
Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs , Dark Rivers of the Heart by Dean Koontz , Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Ben H. Winters , The Breakdown by B.A. Paris , Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton , The Reversal by Michael Connelly , War Hawk (Tucker Wayne, #2) by James Rollins , A Town Called Fury by William W. Johnstone , Next by Michael Crichton , Colter's Journey (Tim Colter, #1) by William W. Johnstone , The O'Malleys of Texas by Dusty Richards , All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda

Book I don't have yet:
Universal Studios Monsters A Legacy of Horror by Michael Mallory

Kindle :
The Emerald Scepter (Matinicus "Matt" Hawkins Adventure #1) by Paul Kemprecos , The Twin Game by V.J. Chambers Ice (Dr. Leah Andrews and Jack Hobson, #1) by Kevin Tinto The Jerusalem Creed (Sean Wyatt #7) by Ernest Dempsey ,
Project Terminus by Nathan Combs The Hunt (aka 27) by William Diehl The Lion's Gold by R.E. Sulser Secret of the Thorns (Donavan Chronicles, #1) by Tom Haase Once Burned (Night Prince, #1) by Jeaniene Frost The Lost Ark by J.R. Rain The Secret Chapel (God's Lions, #1) by John Lyman g
Note: just realized that all of my Kindle books I just listened is Thrillers expect one

message 18: by Pam (last edited Oct 27, 2017 08:28AM) (new)

Pam (bluegrasspam) | 2568 comments My husband just finished Vanity Fair. He said it was great! I don't know if I have the patience to read it but I hope you do. I'm glad to see that Rogue Heroes: The History of the SAS, Britain's Secret Special Forces Unit That Sabotaged the Nazis and Changed the Nature of War fits into the map category. I won an ARC but haven't read it yet. My copy doesn't have maps. I think I will add that book as one of my options and check out the published edition with maps included. Have fun with the challenge!

message 19: by Elizabeth (last edited Oct 27, 2017 09:59AM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Pam wrote: "My husband just finished Vanity Fair. He said it was great! I don't know if I have the patience to read it but I hope you do. I'm glad to see that Rogue Heroes: The History of the..."<

[bookcover:Rogue Heroes: The History of the SAS, Britain's Secret Special Forces Unit That Sabotaged the Nazis and Changed the Nature of War
Rogue Heroes The History of the SAS, Britain's Secret Special Forces Unit That Sabotaged the Nazis and Changed the Nature of War by Ben Macintyre I read it before so this is going to be a read of it but it's so good , the author has a way.of bring his characters to live or it seemed that way to me , you have to read or at least give it a try ,not only does it have maps in it but it also has black and white photos of the men the book is about. And thinks , I hope you do to.if your plaining on doing it as well.

message 20: by Elizabeth (last edited Nov 07, 2017 10:08PM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments My pick for 15. A book with an unique format/writing structure: Inherit the Dead edited by Jonathan Santlofer
Here's why : it's actually writing by Twenty different Author's:
List of Author's:
1:Mark Billingham
2:Lawrence Block
3:C.J. Box
4:Ken Bruen
5:Alafair Burke
6:Stephen L. Carter
7:Lee Child
8:Marcia Clark
9:Mary Higgins Clark
10;Max Allan Collins
11;John Connolly
12:James Grady
13:Heather Graham
14:Bryan Gruley
15:Charlaine Harris
16:Val McDermid
17;S.J. Rozan
18;Jonathan Santlofer
19;Dana Stabenow
20;Lisa Unger
21:Sarah Weinman

message 21: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (anastasiaharris) | 1348 comments That sounds really cool.

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Anastasia wrote: "That sounds really cool."
Think and it does , each chapter is written by one of the authors

message 23: by Elizabeth (last edited Jan 17, 2018 08:37AM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 3/52 done

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Right now I'm on track : read 5/ 52 Books and I even kept The Woman In White as one of my books ,
Only have 47 to go.

message 25: by Elizabeth (last edited Jan 30, 2018 05:29AM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Done 7/52 books in January
45 left to read.
Books and challenges are:
7:gothic novel:The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins 3.5 stars
The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins

8. An "own voices" book*:Submerging Inferno by Brandon Witt 4 stars
Submerging Inferno (Men of Myth, #1) by Brandon Witt

✔13. A book with a plot centered around a secret (forbidden love, spies, secret societies, etc):The Blood Gospel by James Rollins 5 stars
The Blood Gospel (The Order of the Sanguines, #1) by James Rollins

20. A book rated 5 stars by at least one of your friends: Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill ( friend : Elaine) 5 stars
Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #4) by Chloe Neill

29. A book with a "Clue" weapon on the cover or title (lead pipe, revolver, rope, candlestick, dagger, wrench)Mark of the Dagger by Stella Rae 5 stars
Mark of the Dagger (The Marked Series Book 1) by Stella Rae

33. A book connected (title, cover, content) to a word "born" in the same year as you (link) Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000 by L. Ron Hubbard 5 stars
Battlefield Earth A Saga of the Year 3000 by L. Ron Hubbard

41. A book by an author with the same first and last initials: The Romanov Ransom by Clive Cussler 5 stars
The Romanov Ransom (Fargo Adventure #9) by Clive Cussler

message 26: by Jody (new)

Jody (jodybell) | 3489 comments Great start to the year for you, Elizabeth!

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Jody wrote: "Great start to the year for you, Elizabeth!"

Thinks so much, this year I'm looking forward to my picks then I was last year.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments February
25. A book with an antagonist/villain point of view :I, Ripper by Stephen Hunter 2/1/18
I, Ripper by Stephen Hunter

message 29: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 704 comments I have Battlefield Earth on my shelf. Your 5 Star rating might push me to crack it open! Keep up the good work and thanks for the updates!

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Tammy wrote: "I have Battlefield Earth on my shelf. Your 5 Star rating might push me to crack it open! Keep up the good work and thanks for the updates!"

Your welcome, and I Hope you like Battlefield Earth, it's good or at least I think so.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments ✔5. A book about or inspired by real events: The Marines' Lost Squadron The Odyssey of VMF-422 by Mark Carlson

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 23. A medical or legal thriller: The Devil's Grin by Annelie Wendeberg 2/20/18

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments ✔24. A book with a map:Blood and Thunder: The Epic Story of Kit Carson & the Conquest of the American West Blood and Thunder The Epic Story of Kit Carson & the Conquest of the American West by Hampton Sides

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 47. A book where the main character (or author) is of a different ethnic origin, religion, or sexual identity than your own:The Dolocherby European P. Douglas3/6/18

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 27. A book about surviving a hardship (war, famine, major disasters, serious illness, etc)Sinking the Sultana: A Civil War Story of Imprisonment, Greed, and a Doomed Journey Home by Sally M. Walker 3/14/18
Sinking the Sultana A Civil War Story of Imprisonment, Greed, and a Doomed Journey Home by Sally M. Walker

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments done:
31. A book set in a country you'd like to visit but have never been to : Ancient Egypt Secrets Explained!: The Influences Behind Egyptian History, Mythology & The Impact On World Civilization by Jeffrey Houston 3/18/18

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments done:
50. A book with a warm atmosphere (centered on family, friendship, love or summer) Survive the Night Survive the Night (Rocky Mountain K9 Unit, #3) by Katie Ruggle by Katie Ruggle

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 45. A book that intimidates/ scares you: My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier
my first book by her

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 2. A book from the first 10 books added to your To Be Read list:Inquisition by David Gibbins 4/8/18 Inquisition (Jack Howard #10) by David Gibbins

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 1. A book with the letters A, T & Y in the title:The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton 4/10/18
The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments Done
36. A book published in the last 3 years (2016, 2017, 2018) by an author you haven't read before: Her Last Lie by Amanda Brittany4/12/18 Her Last Lie by Amanda Brittany

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 9. A book with a body part in the title (heart, bones, teeth, skin, blood, etc):Blood Demons by Richard Jeffries 4/14/18
Blood Demons by Richard Jeffries

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 42. A book that takes place on, in, or underwater:
Creature From The Crevasse by Michael Cole 4/18/18
Creature From The Crevasse by Michael Cole

message 44: by Elizabeth (last edited Apr 18, 2018 05:46PM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments ✔46. 4 books linked by the 4 elements: Book #4 Air: Shock Wave by Clive Cussler 4/18/18
Shock Wave (Dirk Pitt, #13) by Clive Cussler

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 52. A book published in 2018:The Bookworm by Mitch Silver 4/18/18
The Bookworm by Mitch Silver

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 22. A book you have high expectations or hope for:Last Night by Kerry Wilkinson 4/24/18 Last Night by Kerry Wilkinson

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments 35. A book featuring a murder :The Hunger 4/20/18 The Hunger by Alma Katsu

message 48: by Elizabeth (last edited Apr 27, 2018 02:06AM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments ✔38. A science book or a science fiction book:Prehistoric Life: The Definitive Visual History of Life on Earth by David Burnie Prehistoric Life The Definitive Visual History of Life on Earth by David Burnie

message 49: by Elizabeth (last edited Apr 27, 2018 02:06AM) (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments ✔15. A book with an unique format/writing structure:Inherit the Dead Inherit the Dead by Jonathan Santlofer

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 0 comments ✔14. 4 books linked by the 4 elements: Book #2 Fire:Poseidon's Arrow by Clive Cussler 4/26/18 Poseidon's Arrow (Dirk Pitt Adventure) by Clive Cussler

« previous 1