Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

Books > Recent Reads That Impressed You

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 4710 comments Mod
This thread is to discuss action/adventure or related books you've read recently that you want to bask in and get the world out about.

Share some good reads you've enjoyed lately.

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 4710 comments Mod
I came across American Craftsmen at my library and I enjoyed it immensely. It's an interesting twist on magicians battling each other. If the US government had a military tradition that relied heavily on magic users and what that would look like. It did take me a short while to get used to the writing style, but once I got past that, I didn't want to put this book down. I already got the second book, The Left-Hand Way: A Novel from the library.

message 3: by Lisa P, My weekend is all booked up! (new)

Lisa P | 1965 comments Mod
Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) wrote: "I came across American Craftsmen at my library and I enjoyed it immensely. It's an interesting twist on magicians battling each other. If the US government had a military tradition ..."

Sounds good...added it to my list!

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Lisa P wrote: " Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) wrote: "I came across American Craftsmen at my library and I enjoyed it immensely. It's an interesting twist on magicians battling ea..."

Cool!