Fear Street Fans discussion

Bad Dreams (Fear Street, #22)
This topic is about Bad Dreams
Bad Dreams buddy read

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Latasha (latasha513) Hi! This is the buddy read for Bad Dreams. everyone is welcome. We are going to start on or around October 13th. so far it's:
Latasha
Connie.

Latasha (latasha513) Hi Connie! I first read this years ago when it first came out. I loved the cover and I guess it's still ok. I don't remember much about the book though.

Latasha (latasha513) 1994. I would've been 12 so yeah that sounds right.

Connie (connie08) | 11 comments I was 13 😅

Latasha (latasha513) lol the audio cassette cover looks awful!

Latasha (latasha513) Pg 1- "safe in her house on Fear Street."
This girl must've just moved to town cause I doubt that's ever been said before.

Latasha (latasha513) I know my sister & I fought growing up but damn! Andrea sounds like a total bitch!

Connie (connie08) | 11 comments Wow ya that old cover is really bad! Just starting this today.

Latasha (latasha513) I finished today. 3 stars from me. I thought both girls have bad dreams but it's just Maggie. (view spoiler) read the spoiler after you've finished. Do you think this Dawn is the same one from The Prim Queen? I couldn't find her last name in The Prom Queen.

Connie (connie08) | 11 comments Wow I haven’t finished yet. Ya I def don’t like that chicks whining! Reminds me of Reva Dalby! The Prom Queen was one of my faves. I’m trying to remember who Dawn is.

Connie (connie08) | 11 comments I meant I’m trying to figure out who Dawn is in the Prom Queen book

Latasha (latasha513) I don't know either.