Date A Book YA Book Club discussion

Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)
This topic is about Stalking Jack the Ripper
Stalking Jack the Ripper > Stalking Jack the Ripper Read Along Details

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Date A Book (last edited Oct 15, 2017 01:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Date A Book (dateabook) | 87 comments Mod
Hey Readers!

Welcome to the DAB Stalking Jack the Ripper read along. Starting on Halloween (Oct 31st) we will be putting on our detective hats and spending three weeks discussing Kerri Maniscalco’s amazing debut Stalking Jack the Ripper. We’re out to solve a mystery – come join us!

We’ve split the book in to two parts - but feel free to jump ahead if you're a fast reader, the Date A Book team is always up for a chat.

Part 1: October 31st – November 9th
Chapter 1 – Chapter 14 (inclusive) / Pages 1-150 in the paperback edition

Part 2: November 10th – November 20th
Chapter 15 – End / Pages 151-318 in the paperback edition

Open discussions and spoilers are welcome, but please be mindful of new readers and keep an eye on the section you're posting in. If you're worried use the spoiler tabs:
(view spoiler)

You can also join us on Twitter - @DateABook . Follow the hashtag #DABbookclub for updates.

Have fun and remember: Roses have both petals and thorns ... You needn’t believe something weak because it appears delicate. Show the world your bravery.

GIVEAWAY
Keep an eye on the Date a Book Twitter page we will be posting a fantastic giveaway for a chance to win 1 of 5 Stalking Jack the Ripper packs.

sarah  (bookie_wookiee) So excited to read this one! It’s been on my TBR for a while

Jessica's Bookworld | 11 comments I loved our first book and now can't wait to join in for this one 😊

Charlotte Oliver | 1 comments Looking forward to this :)

Rachelle (ReaderRachelle) (ravenclawrachelle) I just received the email saying my reservation of the audiobook is now available, excited to read this and hear everyone's thoughts!

Kelly (Diva Booknerd) (divabooknerd) | 25 comments I just bought this one from Booktopia and so excited to join in on the readalong!

We are super glad everyone is excited for the read along - and that all the audio and library requests are aligning for it - there might be a bit of gothic mystery magic involved! Only 2 weeks to go!

Jacqui (theaussiereadhead) | 1 comments My library request isn't going to make it on time :(

Oh well, guess I'm just going to have to buy it, what a shame =P

message 9: by Date A Book (last edited Oct 25, 2017 03:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jacqui wrote: "My library request isn't going to make it on time :(

Oh well, guess I'm just going to have to buy it, what a shame =P"

It's a tough life being a book lover. But what's one more good book on the shelf - you'll hardly notice, right?

message 10: by Manda (last edited Oct 27, 2017 12:53AM) (new) - added it

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) | 1 comments Good think I just bought this the other day, so I can join in :)