This topic is about White Wolf
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > White Wolf [Oct 2018]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Margret, Caladan Brood Face (new) - rated it 3 stars

Margret | 3170 comments Mod
October 20th

Mayim de Vries | 2864 comments tentative, I am tired wit the Saga

message 3: by Andrew (last edited Sep 25, 2018 07:58AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andrew | 652 comments Personally, I'm just trying to keep up on the Druss stories while saving the others for later reading. Within that time period I've read Legend and the First Chronicles of Druss, and I'm almost done with Legend of Deathwalker. My understanding is that this is the fourth and final book featuring Druss. Can anyone confirm?

message 4: by Margret, Caladan Brood Face (new) - rated it 3 stars

Looks like he is in it, but mostly Skilgannon

message 5: by Margret, Caladan Brood Face (new) - rated it 3 stars

also... In.

sooon folks we will be done this series! We can do it!!

Brian | 877 comments I’m in

Bill | 2130 comments I’m in. Meant to catch up with this read sooner but here we are.

Andrew | 652 comments Margret wrote: "Looks like he is in it, but mostly Skilgannon"

Thanks! I might try to read it, but I doubt I'll be able to partake in the BR. My son's got surgery on Oct 19th so I likely won't be around goodreads much for a week or so.

message 9: by Margret, Caladan Brood Face (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andrew wrote: "Margret wrote: "Looks like he is in it, but mostly Skilgannon"

Thanks! I might try to read it, but I doubt I'll be able to partake in the BR. My son's got surgery on Oct 19th so I likely won't be ..."

Best wishes to him :) hope he heals quickly

Andrew | 652 comments Margret wrote: "Andrew wrote: "Margret wrote: "Looks like he is in it, but mostly Skilgannon"

Thanks! I might try to read it, but I doubt I'll be able to partake in the BR. My son's got surgery on Oct 19th so I l..."

Thank you! Second cranial reconstructive surgery in the last three months. We're praying that it's also the last.

Brian | 877 comments Started. Loving the fact that Druss is back in this one.

Mayim de Vries | 2864 comments I started the book and for now, the main protagonist seems to be Waylander 2.0