What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > English heroine in contemporary romance. heroine was English and the hero was not. She worked for MI5, MI6, or Interpol.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taryn (new)

Taryn | 14 comments I'm looking for a contemporary romance book. I can't remember the title or the author but the heroine was English and the hero was not. I can't remember the hero's nationality other than he wasn't British. I think the heroine worked for MI5 or MI6 or maybe Interpol. She met the hero whilst she was working. I can't remember if the hero worked in law enforcement or if she met him whilst working undercover. The book wasn't set in the UK.
Thanks in advance.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
When did you read it? Remember the cover?

message 3: by Taryn (new)

Taryn | 14 comments I don't remember the cover. I read it within the last few years, maybe around 18 months- 2 years ago.
I just remember that the heroine met the hero while she was working in another country. The heroine either met the hero whilst she was undercover and he was a criminal, or he was law enforcement in that country, or he could of worked for an intelligence agency too, and that's how they met. The heroine was definitely English and was a spy. Unfortunately, I don't remember much more.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Oct 11, 2017 11:14AM) (new)

Kris | 33304 comments Mod
Taryn, what's the tone - romance, romantic suspense, action/thriller, mystery, angsty, funny at times, steamy/clean, etc.?

What are the heroine's skills - shooting, martial arts, computers, languages, etc.? How did she become a spy?

message 5: by Taryn (new)

Taryn | 14 comments The book was probably more romantic suspense. I'm afraid I don't remember it in great detail. If I remember correctly, the heroine was recruited at University and that's how she became a spy. It may have been Oxford University. She has shooting skills, and I remember her being very good at martial arts and fighting. I think the heroine could also speak several languages.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Taryn, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 7: by Taryn (new)

Taryn | 14 comments Hi Lobstergirl, I’m still looking, unfortunately I’ve never found the book.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33304 comments Mod
A guess - Toxic Seduction by Roxy Sinclaire?

Google search - site:www.goodreads.com "romantic suspense" "spy" british MI5

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Toxic Seduction (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Roxy Sinclaire (other topics)