What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Coming Undone (Brown Family, #2)
This topic is about Coming Undone
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance thriller: young mother moves with her son to new neighbourhood; the hero's sister's child was killed and she is now in a menage relationship. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley | 4 comments Hello friends!

Looking for a book that I read ages and ages ago, it is a contemporary romance I believe in the thriller genre, but I'm not 100% sure. I remember there is a young mother who moves with her son to a new neighbourhood, I think she might have been running from a stalker or some type of bad experience in her past.

The only thing I really remember about the hero is that his sister (in the previous book in the series, I think, although I didn't read it) and her husband lived with another man in their house who was a part of their relationship, and that this had come about because their child had been abducted and I believe killed. I remember in the book the sister got pregnant, and all three of them decided still to stay together and raise this child. The situation was unique enough to me that I remember it even though it wasn't the main story of the book. Driving me crazy trying to remember the name!

message 2: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2427 comments Could it be the Brown family series by Lauren Dane? In Coming Undone, a woman moves to town with her child trying to escape problems with her in-laws. The hero's sister is in a ménage relationship and her first child was killed.

Laid Bare
Laid Open
Coming Undone
Never Enough
Inside Out
Drawn Together

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley | 4 comments you got it!! thank you!!!!!

message 4: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2427 comments You're welcome.