Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Sam's ARCs for trade!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (last edited Nov 09, 2017 10:35AM) (new)

Sam Watson (sam-watson) | 40 comments (if anyone can tell me how to get pictures of the book covers instead of just the title, that would be awesome!)
Hi everyone! These are all my arcs for trade! I've separated them into Not Picky, Picky, Extremely Picky, and WL Only. I have a WL but I'll take a look at what you have (mainly interested fantasy) I ship media mail and try to only go to the post office twice a month.
Currently only trading ARC for ARC, unless you have the red or black edged Nevernight or Goldsboro Torch Against the Night.
You can message me on here but I might respond faster on twitter @sam_watson3
Happy Trading! :)

Not Picky:
The Witch Hunter (spine has ripples on it) Stealing Snow Hunter The Infinite Moment of Us Dear Killer Poppy How to Keep Rolling After a Fall No Holding Back Kiss Cam The Order of the Eternal Sun: A Novel of the Sylvani Arcana The Flowing Queen Court of Fives Alpha Goddess These Vicious Masks Vassa in the Night SorceressStarters Replica(has some damage) Vanguard Satellite

Picky:
A Thousand Nights Origin Vitro Legacy of Kings Empire of Dust(no cover art) The Last Namsara Royal Bastards Daughter of the Burning City(signed) Shimmer and Burn The Queen's Choice The Bone Witch Frost Like Night Ice Like Fire

Extremely Picky:
The Young Elites Linger The Iron Traitor The Glittering Court Midnight Jewel The Valiant The Queen of the Tearling Traitor to the Throne Rebel of the Sands Red Rising(promo copy with blue symbol) Ivory and Bone Obsidian and Stars The Cruel Prince

ARC Wishlist:
City of Bastards Graceling Fire Bitterblue Grave Mercy A Court of Thorns and Roses(any) Throne of Glass Crown of Midnight Heir of Fire Nevernight(US edition) Godsgrave(US) An Ember in the Ashes The Girl of Fire and Thorns The Crown of Embers The Bitter Kingdom The Mime Order Rebel Spring The Queens of Innis Lear The Queen's Rising Hero at the Fall To Kill a Kingdom

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam Watson (sam-watson) | 40 comments updated!