Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting Place discussion

The Sect (Wicked Trinity, #1)
This topic is about The Sect
2017- Buddy Reads > Wicked Trinity Series by Courtney Lane *SPOILERS*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments More sick fucks...

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments I'm here, I'm here for more sick fucks!!! Hopefully Nay will join us too, cuz I saw her add it to her want to read list!!!!

message 3: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I'm here! I'm editing but I'll try to read too! We're working on a novella to be finished by the end of the month and once that's done, I'm finally going to have lots of time to read!!!

Tessa | 1761 comments :) *watches* Oooh, and I have to buy book two.

message 5: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments @36% her sex is throbbing

message 6: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments OK SOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm guessing (view spoiler)

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber | 37 comments How many books are in this series??? I have a feeling before I even start Ela you’ll be on book 3!

Tessa | 1761 comments 3 books. :) Ela's spoiler has me giggling maniacally.

message 9: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Tessa wrote: "3 books. :) Ela's spoiler has me giggling maniacally."

I'm guessing that I'm WAY OFF???

Tessa | 1761 comments You can't guess. I just know what's going on, and I'm adoring your guesses. But honestly, I laugh maniacally if you are right or wrong. 😈

message 11: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 11% and I have no idea what is going on, but I know me no likey. I can't wait to figure some stuff out. Reven makes my skin crawl!!!

message 12: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 17% and what is this fuckupedness? (view spoiler)

message 13: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Yup! It's all in the name of blowies

message 14: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments WHERE IS EVERYONE??????????

message 15: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments I'm here - trying to sneak read, but not being too successful. I'm only at like 22%.

message 16: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Oh geeeeeeeeeezzzzz!!!!!!!!! What are your theories??????

message 17: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments I have none at this point - but (view spoiler) How far are you - what theories do you have, because basically I'm very clueless still.

message 18: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Sadly FOR YOU I'm almost done...so *sticks out tongue*

message 19: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Ela wrote: "Sadly FOR YOU I'm almost done...so *sticks out tongue*"

You know what a spoiler whore I am - and look at you all refraining from posting spoilers 'n shit!! Grabbing your tongue and running while laughing maniacally!!!!

message 20: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Lisa wrote: "Ela wrote: "Sadly FOR YOU I'm almost done...so *sticks out tongue*"

You know what a spoiler whore I am - and look at you all refraining from posting spoilers 'n shit!! Grabbing your tongue and run..."

I don't want to give anything away because I REALLY WAS surprised. (view spoiler)

message 21: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 42% Ela...I have a theory. (view spoiler) Am I even close???

Kooloo | 596 comments 2% in... Whhhhaaaat spoilers!!!! Gimme gimme

message 23: by Lisa (last edited Oct 11, 2017 07:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments You are my spoiler twin!!!!! Squeeee....I can't just let a story play out. Must. Know. Now.

message 24: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments And something is fishy with Jeff...just sayin!!!

Kooloo | 596 comments Teeheee Lisa too cute!!!

Kooloo | 596 comments 41% in.... Holy Shit Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments I love lurking and hearing all your reactions. Esp since I wont read some of this crazy stuff.

message 28: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Ruyten | 1025 comments I love lurking too Leslie, we can lurk together. And get all the spoilers.😜

message 29: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Lisa wrote: "42% Ela...I have a theory. [spoilers removed] Am I even close???"

That was one ☝️ Of my thoughts but no far from it!

message 30: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments SPOILER (view spoiler) que the gasps!

message 31: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Ela wrote: "SPOILER [spoilers removed] que the gasps!"

GASP....how the hell does THAT work? Now I am going to do nothing but read today!!!

message 32: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Gah! Obviously life got in my way...again! The sale of my mom's house is closing on Monday, and we're donating all of her clothes and other needed items to hurricane victims, so I've been packing up. I'll be here for the buddy read on Monday for sure!

Looking forward to seeing what y'all think about this!

message 33: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Lisa wrote: "Ela wrote: "SPOILER [spoilers removed] que the gasps!"

GASP....how the hell does THAT work? Now I am going to do nothing but read today!!!"

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I played with that idea in the beginning but dismissed it because Reven!

message 34: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Renee wrote: "Gah! Obviously life got in my way...again! The sale of my mom's house is closing on Monday, and we're donating all of her clothes and other needed items to hurricane victims, so I've been packing u..."

No worries...and good luck!

Kooloo | 596 comments ELA!!!! I was up till 2AM finishing the Sect Ahhhhhh I am really draggin' ass this morning. Thank goodness it's a short shift today! Lol
Already done like 4 cups of coffee I need to tap that shit straight to the vein

Tessa | 1761 comments *grins* Nutty right?

message 37: by Ela (last edited Oct 12, 2017 09:22AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments YO sister from other parents....RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ON BOOK 2 and hate hate hating Noah...he truly has become Tony (fyi if you don't know Tony, he is the fucktard from Consequences and if you haven't read YOU MUST) Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig

Tessa | 1761 comments I'll start reading that one after my happy football book. :) And yes. Tony is the ultimate Fucktard. I still want to castrate him.

Tessa | 1761 comments Oh and just an FYI. It was Keaton having a 12-octave range that had me going ranty. It just isn't possible. If she did, she'd have a Guinness book world record. :/

message 40: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 61% (Sect) - and I cannot figure Noah out. For an instant in time he seems like a good guy, and then he's all crazy brutal. I just don't understand - and now in book 2 Ela is hating him (although comparing him to Tony isn't a bad thing, I lurved Tony!!!)

And do NOT get me started on the editing of this book - it's god awful. We need Nay or Grey here to do their magic on it!!!

message 41: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Tessa wrote: "I'll start reading that one after my happy football book. :) And yes. Tony is the ultimate Fucktard. I still want to castrate him."

I'll hold him down as long as you let me throw in a couple of punches to put him in coma?

message 42: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Tessa wrote: "Oh and just an FYI. It was Keaton having a 12-octave range that had me going ranty. It just isn't possible. If she did, she'd have a Guinness book world record. :/"

I totally missed that...didn't pay too much attention to her octave!

message 43: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Lisa wrote: "61% (Sect) - and I cannot figure Noah out. For an instant in time he seems like a good guy, and then he's all crazy brutal. I just don't understand - and now in book 2 Ela is hating him (although c..."

I lurve you Lisa BUT you really need to seek therapy for loving that jackass motherfucker fucktard!

Tessa | 1761 comments Ela wrote: "Tessa wrote: "Oh and just an FYI. It was Keaton having a 12-octave range that had me going ranty. It just isn't possible. If she did, she'd have a Guinness book world record. :/"

I totally missed ..."

lol That's the type of thing I notice right away. To get an idea, 2.5 is considered average. 3 is considered necessary to be a singer. 4 is considered awesome. 5 (like Mariah Carey or Axl Rose) is just off the charts freakish. So that's why I noticed.

Tessa | 1761 comments Ela wrote: "Lisa wrote: "61% (Sect) - and I cannot figure Noah out. For an instant in time he seems like a good guy, and then he's all crazy brutal. I just don't understand - and now in book 2 Ela is hating hi..."

*whispers to Ela* We all have are issues. Hers is liking Fucktards. *nods* *hugs Lisa* It's okay. I love assholes. It's just a thing.

message 46: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments My therapist says I'm normal :D Then again, I found him in the back of an old Archie's comic book, and I pay him lots of money to say that!!

message 47: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Lisa wrote: "My therapist says I'm normal :D Then again, I found him in the back of an old Archie's comic book, and I pay him lots of money to say that!!"

LMAO

message 48: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 81% and I'm on pins and needles...and have to go into a stupid meeting!!! (view spoiler)

Tessa | 1761 comments I should read #2 but a book I still haven't bought has been calling me for days. The Knight by Skype Warren. The Mafia urge is still there

message 50: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Lisa wrote: "81% and I'm on pins and needles...and have to go into a stupid meeting!!! [spoilers removed]"

He'll redeem himself from this one but in book 2 I hate him

« previous 1

Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Consequences (other topics)