What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Contemporary Romance Book Set in New Zealand heroine was a physiotherapist and the hero was a professional rugby player, and that is how they met.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taryn (new)

Taryn | 14 comments Hi,
I'm looking for a contemporary romance book. I can't remember the title or the author. The book was about an English heroine who moved to New Zealand. I think the heroine was a physiotherapist and the hero was a professional rugby player, and that is how they met.
Thanks for any help.

message 2: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2404 comments Maybe something by Tracey Alvarez? She has a few books with rugby players in New Zealand.

message 3: by Taryn (last edited Oct 10, 2017 12:56PM) (new)

Taryn | 14 comments I think all the heroines from Tracey Alvarez's books are from New Zealand. In the book I'm looking for the hero was a Kiwi but the heroine was definitely English and moved to New Zealand for a new job. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33535 comments Mod
Anything from the Escape to New Zealand series by Rosalind James?

Taryn, around what year did you read this book?

Why does the heroine move to England? Is she initially on vacation? Is the hero Maori?

message 5: by Taryn (new)

Taryn | 14 comments I can't remember exactly what year I read the book. I probably read it within the last few years, maybe even in the last 5 years.
The heroine is English, she moves from England to New Zealand. I think I remember her moving for a new job, and that's how she met the hero. The hero could of been Maori, all I remember really is that he was a Kiwi and the heroine was a Brit and she moved to New Zealand for a new job.
I'll have a look at the series by Rosalind James, are any of her heroines English?
Thanks for the suggestion.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37833 comments Mod
Taryn, are you still looking for this or did you find it?