Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Available to Read Fantasy of Any Kind

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Like (new)

Like A Puma (LikeAPuma) | 2 comments I am a sixteen year old girl who is interested in beta reading a fantasy novel that is under 100k. I am obviously not a professional -- this is actually my first time offering beta reading services to someone other than my friends -- but I am an avid reader as well as a prospective author whose English skills are, all in all, pretty good.

I am currently attending school. However, I will be able to beta read at least one chapter a week and will be sure to let you know if there are any delays (i.e. due assignments).

PM or reply to thread if interested.

message 2: by Siyabulela (new)

Siyabulela Mbalekwa | 22 comments Hey
Drop me a mail siyabulelamba@gmail.com. Will send you my novel titled corners of my soul. Let me know what you think.

message 3: by Ajay (last edited Oct 18, 2017 01:53AM) (new)

Ajay Tulsiani | 5 comments Hi,
I've written a Space Fantasy and am looking for beta readers.
Word count: 92,000 words.

Saloni (earnestlyeccentric) | 12 comments Like wrote: "I am a sixteen year old girl who is interested in beta reading a fantasy novel that is under 100k. I am obviously not a professional -- this is actually my first time offering beta reading services..."
Hi!

I'm sixteen too! :D

I'm currently writing a fantasy/adventure novel which is sitting at 50K words. I'm aiming to reach 70K. Would you be interested? Here's a blurb:
Fifteen-year-old Charlie Tower despises his life and has made up his mind to run away. In an attempt to escape from the life he is leading, he accompanies a mysterious woman, Neola, on what is meant to be a short trip. However, after witnessing Emma's brother, Hayden, being kidnapped, and almost running over Jo, Charlie is whisked into an adventure to a far-off island.

Join them as they face strange creatures, a failing monarchy and the scent of rebellion in the air.

Oh, and there's me—just a lonely narrator who'd like to tell my story.
You can contact me through Goodreads or at salonisuhas@gmail.com

message 5: by Grixit (new)

Grixit | 7 comments Like wrote: "I am a sixteen year old girl who is interested in beta reading a fantasy novel that is under 100k. I am obviously not a professional -- this is actually my first time offering beta reading services..."

I envy you. When i was 16, i read as if the books were drinks and i could just chug them down, one after another. Now i'm *cough* *cough* and most of my reading is just keeping up with current affairs or technical manuals.

Give my writing a look: https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

message 6: by Like (new)

Like A Puma (LikeAPuma) | 2 comments Thank you to all that responded to my post. Unfortunately, I've agreed to read the most amount of stories I think can handle at the moment. I'm really sorry if one of them wasn't yours. I hope you can find someone else with less commitments and more experience to beta read your works.

Happy writing!

message 7: by Christina (new)

Christina Jolly | 21 comments Hi there!

I'm seeking a beta reader for my YA Fantasy novel (87k) titled: Fiends of Steel, Wings and Magiya.

Blurb:
A shape-shifting dragon attack forces a young queen to select slayers to help her avenge the fallen, but an abduction by a renegade sorcerer could prove a deadlier problem.

If you're interested, pm me or reach me at Christina.audrey.jolly@gmail.com

Thanks! ^^

message 8: by Trevor (last edited May 09, 2018 05:51AM) (new)

Trevor Morris | 67 comments Hi there, I have an 88k completed fantasy novel that may well be your cup of tea.

Saviour: the making of a superhero

He’s an artist who creates superheroes…
But does he have the courage to become one?

Tempted?
T