YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Everless (Everless, #1)
This topic is about Everless
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Everless By Sara Holland - Starting October 17th 2017

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
In the land of Sempera, time is extracted from blood and used as payment. Jules Ember and her father were once servants at Everless, the wealthy Gerling family’s estate, but were cast out after of a fateful accident a decade ago. Now, Jules’s father is reaching his last hour, and she will do anything to save him. Desperate to earn time, she arrives at the palace as it prepares for a royal wedding, ready to begin her search into childhood secrets that she once believed to be no more than myths. As she uncovers lost truths, Jules spirals deeper into a past she hardly recognizes, and faces an ancient and dangerous foe who threatens her future and the future of time itself.

Karen Barber | 10142 comments Started this early, but will read in bits and pieces. Opening chapter sets up a really intriguing world/character.

message 3: by Dannii (new)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8328 comments I'm going to start this, today :)

message 4: by Dannii (new)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8328 comments Oh no, this doesn't fit the monthly challenge anymore :( It was tagged as high fantasy but that isn't in the top tags now. Boo!

Karen Barber | 10142 comments Danni, check the covers but the one I’m reading has blood on it. It should count.

Karen Barber | 10142 comments Up to ch5. Scary place, and daunting people. Evocative description, and our main character seems remarkably level-headed.

Karen Barber | 10142 comments Up to ch7. Can’t wait to see just what the queen is hiding. It seems Jules’s father knows more than he’s told her.

Karen Barber | 10142 comments Up to ch28. Intriguing. Really hope Liam is a good guy.

Karen Barber | 10142 comments Up to ch28. Now I’m excited, really excited...but what does the Queen know?