New Adult Book Club discussion

Jemma Boxed Set (Includes all 5 books in the Entertainment with Jem New Adult Celebrity Romance Series)
This topic is about Jemma Boxed Set
Archived Read it Review it 2017 > #120/17 Jemma Boxed Set by Clarissa Carlyle

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LeAnn (last edited Jan 07, 2018 09:58PM) (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) #120/17
Title: Jemma Boxed Set (5 Novellas)
Author: Clarissa Carlyle
Genre: NA Romance
Heat Level: Hot
Formats ~ Mobi, Pdf.
Copies ~ 25 (sent out NABC)

SYNOPSIS:
Jemma Larson knows tough times. She's been raising her baby brother ever since her parents perished in a car crash. As the owner of the popular blog, Entertainment with Jem, she has been using the income from her blog to keep them both fed and a roof over their heads. Now her blog's income is declining amidst vicious competition. Jemma needs to do something desperate to be able to feed and take care of herself and her little brother before Social Services comes calling again. Her greatest fear- having her beloved little brother taken from her. Jemma will do anything to prevent that. Even if it means going out on a limb with her blog.

Reading about new reality TV show heartthrob, Daniel Starke, an opportunity presents itself to get an exclusive interview with him. She knows this will boost her blog's readership and income. But everything she's read in the press about Daniel has him painted as a womanizing, self-centered jerk. Pushed to pay her bills, she agrees to the interview.

At their meeting, she realizes that Daniel is nothing like she expected- and sparks fly! Normally shy Jemma is now thrust into the spotlight. But nothing in the entertainment world is as it seems, as Jemma is about to find out.

NOTE: This book contains some adult situations. 18+, mature audiences recommended.

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it.
Thanks!

REVIEWERS:
1. Ariella - ariellaester@gmail.com - Mobi
2. Gaby - qgaby23@yahoo.com - PDF
3. Kavita - kavi_cancer@yahoo.co.in - Mobi
4. Stief - stief69@hotmail.com - Mobi
5. Sian - heartless.sk88@gmail.com - Mobi
6. Debbie - debra.garciacastillo@gmail.com - Mobi
7. Sara - Saramihor@gmail.com - Mobi
8. Samantha - pitbulljr@sky.com - Mobi
9. Diana - dpsapotko@gmail.com - Mobi
10. LuLu - inlulu0f@outlook.com - PDF

11. Devi - Schnedr@stu.npenn.org - ?
12. Nicole - Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net - Mobi
13. LolitaxLuna - Lolitaxluna@gmail.com - ?

Ariella (ariellah980) | 71 comments ariellaester@gmail.com mobi please

message 3: by Gaby (new)

Gaby | 2 comments qgaby23@yahoo.com
pdf please

Kavita Kumar-Karthik (booklovingcrab) | 41 comments Please send the mobi copy to kavi_cancer@yahoo.co.in

Thanks !

message 5: by Stief (new)

Stief (amor_fides) | 5 comments Mobi please 😁 to stief69@hotmail.com. Thank you!

message 6: by Monika (new)

Monika | 105 comments Hi LeAnn, How many pages are there in this set of 5 Novellas plz?

I am asking coz we still have same 3 weeks to revert with review and there is limit of 3 books at a time!

message 7: by Sian (new)

Sian (hunnibee) | 24 comments heartless.sk88@gmail.com Mobi

message 8: by Deb (new) - rated it 2 stars

Deb (debbie_castillo) | 57 comments Hi everyone! :)

I'd love to read/review this. My email is debra.garciacastillo@gmail.com and mobi or PDF works for me.

Thank you!

Sara Ann (fern-rohim) | 38 comments Saramihor@gmail.com
Mobi, please :)

message 10: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Mccann | 17 comments pitbulljr@sky.com mobi plz

message 11: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa Carlyle (clarissacarlyle) | 5 comments Monika wrote: "Hi LeAnn, How many pages are there in this set of 5 Novellas plz?

I am asking coz we still have same 3 weeks to revert with review and there is limit of 3 books at a time!"

Hi Monika,
On a 5.25x8 printed book it would be ~655. Amazon estimates it at 345 page turns on a Kindle (though they never get it right. haha)
Thanks,
Clarissa

message 12: by Monika (new)

Monika | 105 comments Clarissa wrote: "Monika wrote: "Hi LeAnn, How many pages are there in this set of 5 Novellas plz?

I am asking coz we still have same 3 weeks to revert with review and there is limit of 3 books at a time!"

Hi Mon..."

Thanks Clarissa!

Диана Сапотько | 5 comments dpsapotko@gmail.com Mobi please

message 14: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Updated!

message 15: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5469 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. I have given you an extra week so you now have until 8th November (4 weeks) in which to read and review this book and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

Диана Сапотько | 5 comments Derna wrote: "I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. I have given you an extra week so you now have until 8th November (4 weeks) in which to read and review this book a..."

Hi, could you please correct my name in the list? It's Diana.
It's just written in Russian here on the website)

message 17: by Lulu (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lulu (lulufritz) | 785 comments inlulu0f@outlook.com
pdf please

message 18: by Devi (new)

Devi | 1 comments my email is Schnedr@stu.npenn.org

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
Mobi

message 20: by LolitaxLuna (new)

LolitaxLuna | 10 comments Lolitaxluna@gmail.com
Epub

message 21: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Devi wrote: "my email is Schnedr@stu.npenn.org"

What format please? :)

message 22: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) LolitaxLuna wrote: "Lolitaxluna@gmail.com
Epub"

We don't have ePub available, can you pick a different format please?
Thanks!

message 23: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Updated!

message 24: by Derna (new)

Nicole wrote: "Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
Mobi"

Sent

message 25: by Derna (new)

Lulu wrote: "inlulu0f@outlook.com
pdf please"

Sent

Kavita Kumar-Karthik (booklovingcrab) | 41 comments Thank you for giving me this chance. Here is my review on GoodReads and Amazon

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-re...

All the best !!

message 30: by Deb (new) - rated it 2 stars

Deb (debbie_castillo) | 57 comments Here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thank you everyone!