Authors & Reviewers discussion

Young Adult (YA) > New Adult Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rae (new)

Rae Marie (rmrose) | 4 comments Title: The City of Wings
Genre: New Adult Fantasy, LGBT
Author: R.M. Rose
Description: In the realm of Uzuri, elves rule over all, leaving the humans in poverty and the Faes fighting to survive. The subjects, especially those living under King Marcos Celestin, spend their days in anxiety and misery, but none more than Asher Tien.
Though Asher was born human, his twin brother, Zeke, is Fae. If they are caught, Zeke will be executed and Asher will spend the rest of his life in the mines like their father. But Zeke has a plan for that. Escape, like their mother did seven years ago, and find the City of Wings, the only safe haven for Faes. Asher believes the city to be a mere fable, but to save his brother’s life, he will take the chance.
However, running from Marcos isn’t simple, especially when the twins are suspected of stealing something very important to him. Nor will the complications of Asher being pulled into the allure of a headstrong prince make it any easier. Nevertheless, Asher and Zeke’s one act of freedom will set into a motion a chain of events that will shape the history of Uzuri forever.

Looking for typos and outside view of plot and characters

message 2: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Andrews | 1 comments I’d like to give your book a shot.

message 3: by Rae (new)

Rae Marie (rmrose) | 4 comments How do you want me to send it to you?

message 4: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) I'm interested.
May I have an epub copy sent to turastreet@gmail.com

message 5: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh Nicol | 2 comments This sounds like fun! I wish you the best of luck with it!