The NoSleep Podcast Book Club discussion

The Third Parent
This topic is about The Third Parent
Release Announcement: The Third Parent by Elias Witherow

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica McEvoy | 97 comments Mod
Today, Elias Witherow (author of such fan favorites as "Feed the Pig" and "The Tall Dog") has released a new book, The Third Parent! I had the pleasure of meeting Elias in Boston for Sleepless Live and can confirm he is a chill dude. Tommy Taffy however, not so much.
(Bonus fact: I got to narrate Elias' first story to appear on the podcast, "The House in the Field," way back in Season 6)

You can find the book on Amazon - $4.99 for the ebook, $14.99 for paperback: https://www.amazon.com/Third-Parent-E...

"No one knows where he came from. No one knows what he wants. No one dares ask about his strange physical abnormalities. For a quiet suburban neighborhood, things are about to change. And it starts with a knock at the door.

Follow his rules. Don't call the police. Listen to his lessons. That's what Jack and his family were told. Held captive in their own house, they must face a growing storm of mental and physical trauma as they try to just stay alive.

But even if Jack can survive the horror of his childhood, will his tormentor ever leave him alone? And who is he really?

Who is Tommy Taffy?"

message 2: by Marcus (new)

Marcus Damanda | 36 comments Mod
The "Third Parent" stories on the NoSleep subreddit actually creeped me out--and that's actually pretty rare. Elias has a way of delivering the actual horror goods that is flat-out unnerving. Love this guy.