What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Werewolf novel; Mate rejected to be new alpha werewolf and mate bonds with her friend? Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ash (new)

Ash | 2 comments Hi,
I'd like to reread a book but can't seem to remember the name of it or it's author.

It's genre is werewolf/romance/thriller.

About a male werewolf rejecting his mate only to mate with one of her friend who is the alphas daughter. I think she goes away for a few years and comes back to the pack and finds her ex-mate is now the alpha and has a baby with his new mate. The rejected female werewolf lives on the outskirts of the pack territory and bumps into a werewolf who wears sunglasses (He's an alpha and is visiting). She meets him again at the grocery store but doesn't realise he is an alpha until meeting a few times.
I remember reading that his mate had been murdered and of him seeking revenge. She is goes back with him to his pack and they mark each other.

At the near end of the book She finds out she has a cousin or an uncle? (he's part of some special warrior werewolf group) He finds out that his mate is mated to his newly found cousin/neice's ex-mate (the alpha/luna with the baby). He's hurt and asks why she didn't wait for him and gives a choice to her. to choose him or her the alpha, she doesn't choose him. And the cousin/uncle goes of on a journey ....think it becomes a new book about him.

I really hope someone knows the name of this book it was a great read!!! And I can't seem to find it anywhere!!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35101 comments Mod
Ash, around what year did you read this book?

Are there vampires or other fantasy creatures?

Location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 3: by Ash (new)

Ash | 2 comments I read the book around a year ago. There weren't any other creatures besides werewolves and I think it was located in USA.

message 4: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 751 comments Ash on Facebook there is this group called Help Name That Book try posting this post there too. Maybe someone on Facebook may have read it they helped me find a couple of the books i was looking for. Here's the link let me know if you find it i would love to read it.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1852253...

message 5: by Autumn (new)

Autumn | 37 comments Is this maybe a Wattpad story?

message 6: by Tricia (last edited Oct 18, 2017 01:21PM) (new)

Tricia (tricialen) | 118 comments Sounds like it might be an N.J. Walters Wolf story? N.J. Walters . I think there is six books in th Wolf at the Dooris series.

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
TriciaLen neither the book cover that you linked nor the title that you linked were written by N. J. Walters.

Wolf at the Door Wolf at the Door (Salvation Pack, #1) by N.J. Walters is what you were trying to link, I think.

It's such a pain with multiple books by multiple authors all having the same title, isn't it? There are 29 pages of Wolf at the Door listed on GR, and while I didn't check all the pages (I only went to 3) that's a lot of books with that title.

message 8: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (tricialen) | 118 comments The Cover is what came up for N.J. Walters.... and yes it is by her....the second w/miss chosen when searching for Wolf at the Door. Also by N.J. Walters.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Brown | 8 comments Defiantly sounds like a Wattpad story called The Change

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
Ash, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wolf at the Door (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

N.J. Walters (other topics)