What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance from late 90s early 2000s where teen couple are in a car accident and the book follows their romance over decades. Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy Dunnigan (new)

Amy Dunnigan | 4 comments Spoiler Alert

The girl died in the car accident in the beginning. the whole book is a "dream".

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35129 comments Mod
Amy, is this book for young adults (teens) or older adults?

Can you tell us more about the couple - their jobs, skills/interests, family/friends, etc.? How did they meet?

What's the location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 3: by Amy Dunnigan (new)

Amy Dunnigan | 4 comments This is an adult book. The romance started out in the states but the couple spent time in Africa I believe. They were in high school together I think. The book was about their romance from the time of accident until they were in their 40s - 50s.

message 4: by Connie (new)

Connie Conine | 39 comments one fine day

message 5: by Connie (new)

Connie Conine | 39 comments no it's just called one day

message 6: by Amy Dunnigan (new)

Amy Dunnigan | 4 comments Amy wrote: "This is an adult book. The romance started out in the states but the couple spent time in Africa I believe. They were in high school together I think. The book was about their romance from the time..."

Amy wrote: "This is an adult book. The romance started out in the states but the couple spent time in Africa I believe. They were in high school together I think. The book was about their romance from the time..."

Connie wrote: "no it's just called one day"
Thanks for the feed back but that's not it.

message 7: by Amy Dunnigan (new)

Amy Dunnigan | 4 comments Amy wrote: "This is an adult book. The romance started out in the states but the couple spent time in Africa I believe. They were in high school together I think. The book was about their romance from the time..."

This isn't it. One Day.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

The Last Time They Met by Anita Shreve

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35129 comments Mod
The Last Time They Met by Anita Shreve - Andy's suggestion

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Amy Dunnigan, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Last Time They Met (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Anita Shreve (other topics)