Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > New Cover and Second Eidtion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Norem (olivianorem) | 7 comments I'm trying to update my book, His Viking Bride with a new cover and it's second edition information, published on October 5th, 2017. The original publication date of Sept 28, 2016 is fine. I've tried to update it through my edit book feature, but seem to be doing something wrong. And, I cannot change the cover image.

The new cover file can be found on Amazon, as well as my website www.olivianorem.com/about.html if you need to pull a single image.

The revised book description is:

A Twist of Fate…
When Aestrid Karisson escapes for an afternoon of adventure, she never suspects to alter her destiny forever. Captured by Veleif Kollsvein and his fearsome warriors, Aestrid is mistaken as a slave. It isn’t until they reach Veleif’s stronghold that her true identity is discovered.

A Battle of Wills…
Determined to torment him until he returns her to her home, this vixen wages a personal war with the dark and dangerous Viking prince. When Veleif’s high council decides the two must marry, he embarks on a campaign of his own.

Seduction.

Can the wicked heat in Veleif’s game of temptation melt Aestrid’s combative heart? Or will the Viking prince find himself tamed by his rebellious bride?

His Viking Bride is a love story filled with folly and challenge, wit and passion… with two iron-willed characters who share more than their explosive traits… the ecstasy of all-consuming love.

Thank you, I look forward to what I need to do regarding the next steps in this process. - Olivia

message 2: by Georgeana (new)

Georgeana | 771 comments Since GR does not remove old covers, I have added an alternate cover edition for your book here. Please note the publication date for an alternate cover edition is the date the book was released with the new cover, not when the book was originally published with that ASIN. Also, self-published kindle editions have 'Amazon Digital Services' as the publisher. I have corrected the publisher on your other edition.

As the author you can set the default by following the steps outlined here.

Olivia wrote: "I've tried to update it through my edit book feature, but seem to be doing something wrong. And, I cannot change the cover image."

Authors cannot remove cover images, only add cover images to editions that do not have a cover.

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Norem (olivianorem) | 7 comments Georgeana wrote: "Since GR does not remove old covers, I have added an alternate cover edition for your book here. Please note the publication date for an alternate cover edition is the date the book was released wi..."

Georgeana, THANK YOU so much! The updates are completed thanks to you. - Olivia