GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Second Novel > Reviews needed

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Chambers (peggychambers) | 7 comments My YA Peter Pan-type fantasy is set in the forest of SE Oklahoma at the Heavener Runestone. In the orginal Glome's Valley Ethan is a child. Now, back, Ethan found the forest much as he left it when he was young. Only he had changed.
While making s’mores with Glome and the energetic fairies, Ethan learned that the Vinland Maps lay hidden in a nearby cave. They were drawn by Vikings who traveled to North America long before Columbus. Every self-respecting archeologist had read about the maps in college. And he wanted them.
Warned by Trondelag, the dragon, not to go up against Loki and the draugrs for a piece of paper to make him famous, Ethan decided to go anyway. And then there was Mac – his doppelganger from when he was young. Would he be able to protect her? With his magic sword and friends to back him up, how could he lose?

I can send the manuscript to your email or the ebook is on sale this week for $.99 at Amazon. I'd love to review your novels in return.

message 2: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Ireland (dawnireland) | 38 comments Hi Peggy,

I'd love to read your book, it sounds awesome. In return, if you could read Prophecy of Thol I sure would appreciate it. It is new on Amazon and does not have reviews yet.

Email me a MOBI for kindle book -- dawnireland1@yahoo.com. I've just finished a book so I have time to start yours. I read on an average of 3-6 books a week when I'm not writing or gnashing my teeth about the publishing aspect of my work.

Send me your email address and what format you would prefer of POT.

Onward & upward!

Dawn

message 3: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Chambers (peggychambers) | 7 comments Thanks, Dawn. I'd love to review yours as well, My email address is peggy.chambers@hotmail.com and a MOBI is fine. I'll send Return to Glome's Valley to you right away. Thanks again.

message 4: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Ireland (dawnireland) | 38 comments I'll email you Prophecy of Thol. I'll send you any notes I have prior to posting a review.

I appreciate you!!

Dawn

message 5: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Ireland (dawnireland) | 38 comments Hi Peggy,

I emailed you notes from my Kindle today. Did you receive the email? There doesn't seem to be a way to get the Kindle book to you with all the notes, but at least I could get a summary of the notes, per chapter, so you can see them, and make necessary changes.

Hope it helps.

Dawn