What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > paranormal gay romance series they are living in a place with other different paranormal and they called the place their safe haven or something. At first they are small then increase in number through the rescue operation (some spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nishy (last edited Oct 09, 2017 08:53AM) (new)

Nishy | 21 comments It's part of a series about different paranormal. Some about vampires and some about shifter who have a true mate or soul mate that are human that have special ability. and some of this human if I remember correctly are half human and half shifter or fae or some other paranormal.
SPOILER ALERT!
And they are living in a place with other different paranormal and they called the place their safe haven or something. At first they are small then increase in number through the rescue operation they do. Or because some of them came to seek a safe place. And in one book they got attacked by other paranormal because of a plot by other paranormal. Please help me find this book or just the name of the series.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
When did you read this book Nishy? Or is it the series that you are looking for?

Any memory of the cover?
What format did you read this in--dead tree, electronic, something else?
How did you find it--personal recommendation for you, saw a review, it was on the Our Staff Recommends shelf at a bookshop/library, the cover/back blurb grabbed your attention?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
A guess - the Moonlight Breed series by Gabrielle Evans - https://www.goodreads.com/series/5602... ?

One book Let the Rain Come Down mentions "Haven" in the blurb.

message 4: by Nishy (new)

Nishy | 21 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "When did you read this book Nishy? Or is it the series that you are looking for?

Any memory of the cover?
What format did you read this in--dead tree, electronic, something else?
How did you fin..."

Nope. Can't remember any of those you're asking.

message 5: by Nishy (new)

Nishy | 21 comments Kris wrote: "A guess - the Moonlight Breed series by Gabrielle Evans - https://www.goodreads.com/series/5602... ?

One book Let the Rain Come Down mentions "Ha..."

Read the synopsis this moonlight breed series, but it doesn't ring any bell for me. But I will read it, in case my memory is more f*cked up than I remember. Making me forget this thing. Thanks for the help!
😊

message 6: by kelgar01 (last edited Dec 08, 2017 09:47PM) (new)

kelgar01 | 187 comments I can't remember the author, but instead of Haven is it Hearth?
***Found them! The Warder Series by Mary Calmes?

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Warders series by Mary Calmes - Kelgar01's suggestion

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Nishy, are you still looking for this or did you find it?