Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > 15 ARC to giveaway

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Sweeney | 4 comments I have 15 paperback ARCs of my new book Piecing It Together: Your Self-Publishing Guide. I will need a physical address to send your copy and am asking people to post reviews on Amazon and Goodreads during the second week of November. It's a short read at only 90 pages long and is for those of you who might be interested in self-publishing.

Book Description:
So you're writing a book! Congratulations! Now you're ready to tackle all those pesky self-publishing tasks so you can get your book out into the world. Have you been perusing the internet, gathering information about LCCNs, copyrights, ISBNs, and book printers? It's a lot to take in. I know. I've been researching and researching and researching this stuff for years, and I've put together a step-by-step guide that will help you hit every major self-publishing milestone, in the correct order (which is kind of important). The workbook/journal format provides you with actionable steps, while keeping all of your important notes intact and organized. This is the book I wish I had 10 years ago when I started my self-publishing journey. It's designed for independent authors who are planning to print with IngramSpark and includes all the logistics involved in getting your books into print.

Table of Contents
Introduction
page 4

Overview of Options
page 8

Fees and Costs
page 14

Step One - Choose Your Business Structure
page 16

Step Two - Choose a Publishing Company Name
page 24

Step Three - Choose a Mailing Address
page 29

Step Four - Register Business Name
page 30

Step Five - Purchase ISBNs
page 34

Step Six - LCCN
page 37

Step Seven - IngramSpark
page 40

Step Eight - Copyright
page 60

Step Nine - Ebook Creation
page 63

List of State’s Name Search, Trade Name Registration and LLC Contact Information
pages 70 - 81

List of Usernames and Passwords
pages 82 - 85

Additional Resources
page 86

message 2: by Yuuki (new)

Yuuki Nakashima (yuukin) | 24 comments Is it possible for you to send it to Japan?

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Sweeney | 4 comments Hi Yuuki,
Unfortunately, its specific to the U.S.
I would have liked to do something more global but am not familiar with you business structure etc., which I address in order to establish a publishing company name.
Thanks for your interest though!
Jessica

message 4: by Alison (new)

Alison (booklovinmama) | 10 comments I would be happy to review. I have a review that I need to publish for a cozy mystery Oct 20, so I should have time to review your book as well.

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Sweeney | 4 comments Thanks Alison,
Can you message me a physical address where I can mail the book?
Best,
Jessica

message 6: by Chelz (new)

Chelz Lor (chelzlor) | 5 comments Hi Jessica,

I would love to read and review your book. Please let me know what more you need from me.

Thank you.

Chelsie

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Sweeney | 4 comments Hi Chelsie,
I just need a physical address. and I'll send you a copy.
Thanks,
Jessica

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 106 comments Mod
Hi, i would like to review your book. I'll message you.

message 9: by Jayden (new)

Jayden | 1 comments I would love to read and review your book. I will send you a message