General Fiction Forum Expats discussion

Lie to Me
This topic is about Lie to Me
Lie To Me Autumn 2017 read > Thank You all

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Debbie (dhaupt) | 4410 comments Mod
I know you are running behind the reading schedule but I still wanted to post a thread to say thank you to all my readers for joining in the read and discussion of JT's latest thriller.

And to JT thank you for taking time out of your crazy schedule to answer questions and participate.

This was a fabulous read and I can't wait to see what you all thought about week 3

message 2: by J.T. (new)

J.T. (jtellison) I'm happy to be her -- thank you, Debbie, for always championing authors and finding ways to connect us with our readers!

Debbie (dhaupt) | 4410 comments Mod
J.T. wrote: "I'm happy to be her -- thank you, Debbie, for always championing authors and finding ways to connect us with our readers!"

You are welcome JT, it was as always my pleasure

Ang from OZ | 1670 comments JT, thank you so very much for answering our question and for writing such zafabulous story!!!

I'm doing my best here in OZ to spread the word about Lie To Me. I've ordered the print version of the book for my Mother, as she hasn't got on the ereader bandwagon yet despite my many efforts. I know that she will love it too!

Thanks again, and can't wait to see what you write next! Any clues as to what that might be?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks JT for taking the time to answer all our questions! Good luck with your next book!