Book club with emmasbooksandbubbles discussion

Pages 33- 67

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma Rund (emmasrund) | 7 comments Mod
This week is a new set of pages! 33-67 I hope you are all loving this book so far! Please feel free to chat in the comments without me!

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (bookeudaimonia) | 3 comments Hey, guys! So I had a lot of free time on my hands...and I was able to finish the reading for this week!

The first week I was completely entranced by Station Eleven. I still am but this last part was so creepy! Like the Prophet?? Who is this guy?? I wonder if he's going to play a bigger part or if that's all we're given. It also makes me wonder about how important his character is because of the power he seemed to have over St. Deborah by the Water.

Another question I have is if Jeevan is still alive and going to make another appearance in the story or if he just served as an opener? I liked his part a lot actually.

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Rund (emmasrund) | 7 comments Mod
Ashley wrote: "Hey, guys! So I had a lot of free time on my hands...and I was able to finish the reading for this week!

The first week I was completely entranced by Station Eleven. I still am but this last part ..."

Oh my gosh yes the Prophet is so creepy. And don't worry I'm pretty sure we get more Jeevan because it jumps back and forth in time.

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (bookeudaimonia) | 3 comments Emma wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Hey, guys! So I had a lot of free time on my hands...and I was able to finish the reading for this week!

The first week I was completely entranced by Station Eleven. I still am but ..."

Yeah, I just noticed that! It was really confusing to me because I couldn't understand the sequence of events until I realized it was jumping back and forth.

Mindy'sBookJourney (mindysbookjourney) This novel is so surprising. From what I heard about the plot I was not expecting such a face paced start, and the cult aspect was a surprise. It makes sense though. There would definitely be cults rising up if humanity was facing the end of the world. I am really enjoying reading this book.