✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Jay & Janeille [ Harry Potter ]

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hello! So do you have any plots for this?

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Hi! Not really just really wanted to do one!

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright! Maybe we can come up with one later, or just go with the flow?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Can we try to come up with one later? I may be a bit slow during the day today and tomorrow got some exams to take. I'll be as active as I can in the next two days if not Wednesday I'll be really active up until my next exam lol.

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure! Of course! So for characters are we doing oc x canon or ocs

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments OcxCanons sounds good!

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright, who would you like me to play for you?

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Hmmm can’t decide between Blaise, Marcus, Draco, or Fred.

Who would going like me to play for you?

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'd be willing to play anyone of those.

Would you be willing to play Percy Weasley?

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'd be willing to play anyone of those.

Would you be willing to play Percy Weasley?

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments I'm willing to play Percy Weasely.

Maybe, Marcus Flint, he's someone I don't see much of so he's like a big mystery.

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright, I am totally up to play Marcus

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Awesome:)

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) :)

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments So we can put up our ocs?

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yes

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Awesome I’ll have mine up in a . Few minutes

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'll have mine up tomorrow, make your character(-s, this goes for the other thread as well ) as detailed as you want!

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments 
Name: Percy Weasley

Appearance:
House: Gryffindor
Personality: Percy seems to be more stone cold towards his family than with anyone else. He’s very harsh at times but he’s lovingly and protective when it comes to his family especially his mother and father.
History: He’s one of the oldest sons of the Weasley Family he’s had interests of working for The Minister himself. Though he chooses to hide what he’s working on knowing that he doesn’t want to cause any stress or problems for his family knowing they don’t approve over joining the ministry. He’s head boy in Gryffindor and is very smart and more mature for his age more than his own siblings. 
Other:

Name: Rosalie Montgomery

Appearance:
House: Slytherin
Personality: Rosalie is a manipulative woman that doesn’t seem to care what others think of her. She’s a rich daddy’s girl she can be super sweet then act like a total bitch. She’s seductive and loves to play games with her classmates including Marcus Flint even though she never used to get along with him at all.
History: Rosalie was born in an extremely rich family that spread out from London to Paris and New York. She lived with two older queen bee sisters that ruled Slytherin in Hogwarts which left her the situation of being the next queen bee bitch since she’s the youngest. She knew Marcus Flint when she was younger but never wanted to think of him more then an acquaintance when school started she caused a bit of a rivalry scene between him and gathered her friends which made them look as if they were rivals. Rosalie’s parents are both death eaters as well as her sisters which helps her follow in their footsteps throughout of being a bitchy witch Rosalie has a struggle she was born with the gift as a Legillimens. Her grandmother had the gift and passed it on to her mother and to her. It’s a very hard thing to live with knowing she can hear all the thoughts of her classmates and siblings and workmates. Which also adds to her part of acting like the queen bitch if someone lies to her or the other older years she could identify it. 

Other:

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)
Name: Marcus Flint
Appearance:
( far left )
House: Slytherin
Personality: Flint did not follow good sportsmanship when playing Quidditch, despite his position as Captain of his team. He allowed Draco Malfoy to join the team when bribed with the new Nimbus 2001 broomsticks. Flint also resorts to foul play, such as blocking Harry Potter in 1991 and trying to scare him by disguising as a Dementor in 1993. When Draco failed to notice the Snitch floating above his head, leading the team to lose, Flint yelled at the new Seeker rather harshly. Flint is not academically intelligent.
History: Marcus was born in 1974-1975 in Great Britain. He was a descendant of the pure-blood Flint family, related in some way to former Minister for Magic Josephina Flint and Ursula Black (née Flint). It's unknown if Marcus himself was pure-blood.

Name: Flynn Rozier
Appearance:

House: Hufflepuff
Personality: Flynn is a very competitive girl, she will do anything to beat her friend Charlie Weasley in a game of just about anything. Both children hate easy things and will most likely challenge themselves by making easy tasks harder then they actually are. Despite that, Flynn is very nice to those who earn it, and rude to those who lose it, she hates bullying and will more then likely do what it takes to protect those she loves or is close with.
History: Flynn Rozier was born into a family of six kids, three girls and three boys, if you know the Weasley Family then just imagine the Rozier family as that. Except the Rozier family has two fathers and no mother, Flynn is one of the oldest Rozier children, she is the exact same age as Percy Weasley and the two even share a birthday. She has been a family friend of the Weasley's since she was born, her mother and fathers' knew Molly and Arthur before they all had kids. She's closer with Charlie then anyone else though, and she calls Percy, Civ, because she thinks it's cute; she knows she's the only one who calls him that, and she wants to find out why.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Awesome! Ready to start??

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yup!

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Cool which do you want to start??

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) What do you mean?

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Do you want to start this one and I start the criminal minds one? Or do you want to start the criminal minds one and I start this one?

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ah, I think I'll start this one. Can you start the Criminal Minds one?

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Sure!:D

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cool! For this rp could we start at a Quidditch game? Like maybe Flynn is on the team and she asked Percy to come? Rosalie and Marcus only came because their friends dragged them there?

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Yeah that sounds great!

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

Today's Quidditch match was against the Hufflepuffs and the Gryffindors, which gave Flynn Rozier and Charlie Weasley a chance to battle out whatever issues they had and it gave them a chance to challenge themselves academically/physically. If anyone knew Charlie Weasley and Flynn Rozier, then they would know never to challenge the two to any kind of game or any kind of task, or they'd be asking for a death wish. While the two are very competitive, this particular skill kinda helps them out in certain areas, such as getting the best grades and helping their respective teams win some games.

Flynn was currently searching the stands from her spot on the Quidditch field, she knew that Quidditch games weren't really Percy's thing and that the red haired male preferred to study in the library or sit in his common room and read, but she had invited him earlier that day to watch the game between his house and hers. Ever since Charlie and her had began to play junior Quidditch when they were little, Percy had been there at every single game back at home, and honestly Flynn had dubbed Percy her good luck charm because whenever he was around, she'd always win.

Marcus Flint didn't entirely understand why his friends had dragged him along to a Quidditch game between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, while he was all for seeing Gryffindor get their arses handed to them by Hufflepuff, he really did not feel like watching the game today. He allowed himself to be dragged into the stands by little Draco Malfoy, who had pretty much begged him, and Marcus' friends, to come along and watch the game. At first Marcus wanted to decline, but his friends had said that if they were going to suffer,then he was going to suffer as well. Marcus knew that the real reason behind Draco wanting them all to come out and watch the game was so that he could watch his older cousin whip Gryffindor into the ground. Draco admired that girl way too much that you could almost say the younger blonde was obsessed with his older cousin, who if Marcus remembered was called Flynn Rozier.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Percy Weasley walked through the crowd of students towards the stands. He climbed the stairs and took his spot in the front when he saw Charlie and Flynn. He wasn’t the one to come to Quidditch games though when it came to Flynn playing he always wanted to watch her and his brother. Though he mainly wanted to see her, he caught her eyes and waved at her lightly though he stood up stiff acting like the strict prefect no one wanted to talk too. He chuckled at his brother younger brother ron’s reaction to his excitement over the game especially with the fact that Harry Potter was the gryffindor seeker. Though Percy wa sure that Gryffindor and Hufflepuff will have a close call game they always do.

Rosalie Montgomery stood in the stands as she smirked while the game of Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff started. She wasn’t interested in anything but the two teams making a complete fool out of themselves. She noticed young Draco Malfoy climbing up the steps she also saw Marcus Flint with him. She smirked at his boredness, it seemed he was forced to watch the game. It was going to a entertaining afternoon. She stood with her friends as the sounds of students yelling growing louder the game would start soon. Rosalie intended to keep from reading other students minds and distract herself during this game.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

Flynn smiled widely when she saw Percy, she waved back. Charlie nudged her and whispered a few things into her ear, she turned around and looked up at him, given that he was a little taller. (( and I forgot that Charlie had already graduated, oops....we can just say he's their age in this XD )). "I invited him earlier, I know Quidditch games aren't his thing, but since he and I have been getting a little closer, friendwise, I thought that I should invite him to the game," Flynn explained. Charlie nods in understand, but smirked, "Oh, so it has nothing to do with the fact that he's your good luck charm?" Charlie teased, only to get punched in the stomach, he grunts and doubles over.

Marcus ignored Draco as he began to brag about his pureblood cousin, he turned to his friends who had been dragged along to and began talking to them about the game and who would win. "Honestly, I'm rooting for Hufflepuff, those Gryffinrods haven't been able to practise as much with the other houses claiming the field, and Flynn is a pretty great Seeker if I must say so myself," He muttered. His friends nodded in agreement and murmured agreements too, he looked over at Rosalie Montgomery as he felt her gaze upon him, when he saw her smirk, he scowled.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Percy chuckled as he saw his brother teasing Flynn he stood in the stands and stood up straight. He noticed how everyone was cheering on Gryffindor but he had a bad feeling that Gryffindor would loose and Hufflepuff will win. Which will cause Flynn and Charlie to have an even better reason to rival and give Percy some enjoyment when Flynn talks to him. It would be a good time to listen and talk to her too.

Rosalie smirked at Marcus Flint before she turned her attention to the game before it started she leaned over and flirted with one of the Gryffindor team members. When the game started she stood back and waved at the gryffindor team member he was completely distracted which made it easier for the gryffindrods to loose. She chuckled and walked away early from the game with her friends as the Gryffindors. "Nice seeing you Marcus." She said to him she walked past them and went down the stairs and back towards the slytherin tower as she was followed by her friends.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

Flynn was scanning the crowds, smiling at Percy before looking to see who else was there, she noticed Draco, who was completely decked out in Hufflepuff colours that she started laughing. Her teammates turned around to see what she was laughing at, Cedric Diggory and Gabriel Truman burst out laughing as well and soon the whole team was. Flynn knew how obsessed Draco was with her, she was the only family member in her family who believed in what his father believed, but to an extent of course. She believed that a pureblood was he high member of a wizarding family, but she also believed that half-bloods, muggles, muggleborns and squibs were allowed to live their lives. "Sometimes I swear that he's my good luck charm," she said to her teammates.

Marcus simply watched as Rosalie flirted with the Gryffindor team member, he knew exactly what she was doing and for that she deserved his prized smirks, he watched her walk past. "Goodbye," Marcus replied, he turns back to Draco and he finally notices that the boy is decked out in Hufflepuff colours, he face palmed.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Percy noticed Draco Malfoy and laughed at the younger year who was too excited over the fact that Gryffindor was going to lose against Hufflepuff. He watched as the Quaffle was thrown into the air and the game started he didn't see a way for Gryffindor to win as he saw the Quaffle practically glued to Hufflepuff. He chuckled cheering for Hufflepuff as they scored.

Rosalie smirked back at him, "have fun." She walked towards to the school with her friends at her side. When they walked out completely she heard the sound of someone being hit by the quaffle she glanced back and saw it was the boy that she flirted with to distract. She smirked and laughed as he fell to the ground she didn't know if he was going to be inured but nor did she honestly care.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

Once her team got their laughs, they were up in the air as soon as the Quaffle was thrown. She was the Hufflepuff Seeker, however, she was skilled in many of the different positions and could play just about anyone of them if she ever really wanted to. But this year, she was the Seeker, she had the right build and agility for it. She was currently keeping a close eye on Harry Potter, the Gryffindor's current and most newest seeker, whilst she would go easy on him, there was no way that she would ever let the boy and his team win. Flynn was quietly and subtly taunting Charlie and his teammates, they were very distracted and could barely keep themselves up on their broom. When one of them fell, the game was paused and the teammate was helped back up, then the game resumed, Flynn smirked as she watched Rosalie leave the field. She would have to thank the girl later, but was sure that the girl wouldn't give a crap and probably just ignore her.

Marcus watched in amusement as the Hufflepuff team had burst out laughing, Draco didn't seem to notice that half the stands and both Quidditch teams were laught AT him, and that only pushed Marcus' amusement even more. He stands there at the edge as the game began, the Quaffle was mainly kept between the Hufflepuff players and when thrown, it had hit a Gryffindor player in the head, the same one Rosalie had been teasing moments before the game. Marcus snickered as the game was paused and the Gryffindor teammate was helped back up on the broom. However, the Gryffindor team was completely distracted, not only because of the team member but because Flynn was subtly taunting them all and it made the game a whole lot more interesting.

"Look! Flynn and Harry are going after the Quaffle!" Shouted Neville Longbottom, a gnarly, chubby boy who sat a little bit away with a frog in his lap. But, the boy was correct and everyone turned to watch the two seeker battle it out for the snitch, whilst that was going on, the players below still played on, Hufflepuff scoring more then Gryffindor. "AND IT LOOKS LIKE POOR GRYFFINDOR IS LOSING IT TODAY! FLYNN 'HOT STUFF' ROZIER IS GAINING UP ON THAT SNITCH LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!" Gabriel Truman, whom Albus Dumbledore allowed to do the Commentary, said loudly into the microphone as Flynn gained up on the Snitch. Dumbledore made a face when Gabriel called Flynn 'Hot Stuff' ( made a mistake in one of my posts, Gabriel Truman is not apart of the Quidditch team ).

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments As the game commenced he saw one Gryffindor get hit almost immediately he chuckle and watched as Huffllepuff started to win. "Go Hufflepuff! Go, Flynn!" He yelled and cheered as the game continued. He watches members of Hufflepuff and Gryffindor pass the quaffle and fly around. He stood up straight as he watched Flynn go after the golden snitch and follow Harry Potter he cheered with everyone else as she caught the Snitch and won. "Yes! Great Job Flynn!" He yelled which was surprising he's not the kind of person to yell and cheer at a game usually he sits down and reads a book if he's stuck there. He smiled at Flynn when she flew around he waved at her so happy that Hufflepuff won.

Rosalie sat in the Slytherin common room and started to finish up her homework as Slytherins walked inside after the game. It ruined her peace and quiet for once. She sighed softly and started to finish an essay as they continued to fill the common room and speak of the game the one person that didn't say much was Marcus to her relief the sounds of all the minds in one room was excruciating for her but she couldn't do anything to help and stop it from getting to her mind.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

Flynn had caught the snitch, she had won the game for Hufflepuff, and she grins widely. She starts flying in loop de loops, cheering for herself as her teammates and the stands cheer on for her. She could hear Percy the entire time and grins, she decided to fly down to the stands and threw herself at Percy, hugging the boy tightly.

After the Game, the group went back to the Common room, Draco up front bragging about his cousin yet again, the boy was going to be the death of them all at some point. Marcus didn't say a word to anyone, nor even Rosalie, but that was until he remembered the look that Flynn had shot Rosalie's way, "Hufflepuff seeker might come around and thank you for what you did," he simply said.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Percy watched Flynn as she celebrated he hugged her back as she flew down to hug him. "You did fantastically!" He said to her before she flew away he smiled at her and was blushing a darker shade than his own red hair. He couldn't help but feel his heart beat fast when her arms were around him when she flew away from the feeling lingered.

Rosalie chuckled as she heard Marcus, "Yeah well she will take that thank you back after I do the same trick to her team when they go against slytherin." She said to him as she finished writing her ancient runes essay.

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

Penelope appeared beside him, "You know, instead of making yourself suffer by just staring at her and doing absolutely nothing about it, you could actually try asking her out," Penelope suggested.

Flynn flew down and her team began to chant her name, Charlie lifted her onto his shoulders and began to walk around the team with her, everyone praised her and shouted compliments up at her.

Marcus chuckled, "Its rumoured that Flynn and Charlie can play every position, so that might not work in your favour," Marcus answered as he sat down a little bit away and picked up whatever book was on the table.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Percy blushed when Penelope came over, “no look she’s my best friend but there’s no way she would go out with me.” He said to her. He smiled at Flynn and Charlie’s celebration before looking down again. He had no control over how he was blushing so much.

“That’s cute Marcus but I’m not stupid. I was thinking more of using the one person that distracts Flynn the most. Percy Weasley.” She said to him. “And maybe a few other of her team members but mostly Percy when he’s down she’s down it’s that simple. But I have to test the theory soon so I can figure out a way to use it. Want to help?” She asked him.

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

Penelope wasn't friends with Flynn, for the Hufflepuff didn't associate with any of the girls from any houses besides Ginny, Hermione and Luna. But she also wasn't stupid, she saw the looks Flynn shot at Percy when the oblivious boy didn't see her, she saw the lingering touches Flynn left when the two polar opposites hugged. But she didn't press Percy about this situation, "Fine, but you might want to stop staring after her, you're only going to make yourself suffer," Penelope answered.

Marcus was anything but afraid of Charlie Weasley or Lucius Malfoy, despite Lucius Malfoy actually being somewhat a killer. But he was most afraid of Flynn, he had once insulted Percy so badly that the poor kid cried and Marcus almost lost his life as Flynn dangerously dangled him off the Astronomy tower for everyone to see. When she got pissed, she had the strength of what Muggleborns called a body builder, whatever that flipping was. If he joined Rosalie in sabotaging Flynn and the Hufflepuff team, he wondered what Flynn would do, and that made him flinch. "I'm going to have to pass, if Draco finds out and tells his father, we'll be done for; and if Flynn finds out that I was apart of this, not only will I be dangled off the astronomy tower again, but I'm afraid she'll actually drop me from said tower," Marcus said.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 1766 comments Percy smiled at Flynn and heard Penelope talking to him. “Yeah you’re right.” He blushed and looked away but he couldn’t help but smile at Flynn she was an amazing best friend. He didn’t want to admit it but he loved her so much. He was grateful to even be friends with her.

Rosalie chuckled at his words. “I’m not so afraid of Draco’s father. Besides a teeny tiny prank won’t do any harm.” She admitted. “I could do a lot worse in order for them to loose the game.” She admitted.

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

Flynn was now put back onto the ground and all she could do is stare up at Percy and Penelope, to whom she smiled at with the biggest smile she could muster. Charlie approached her, "Why don't you break the stereotypes and make a move?" He suggested to her. She responded by slapping him across the face and made her way to the changing rooms, she was one of three girls who had managed to get on the team and so the female changing rooms were quite massive and had more privacy.

"A teeny tiny prank that destroys Malfoy's niece a chance at winning and making him proud despite his son being on an opposing team? He'll find that the most harmful thing a person could ever do, however, I'm not afraid of him either.......as embarrassing as it is, I'm afraid of Flynn, the Hufflepuff has the strength of a body builder..what ever that is, when she's pissed," Marcus said nonchalantly, he was still reading the book.