Camp Wood-Valley (RP) discussion

Mod Elections 2017 > Moderator Candidates

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1511 comments Mod
PLEASE SIGN YOUR NAME BELLOW TO INDICATE THAT YOU HAAVE THOROUGHLY READ EACH CANDIDATES APPLICATION If you dont sign bellow then your vote will not count.

Lorien Rhys:
Application

Have you ever been a mod before?
Yes, I have. Although, I don't know if that's a good thing or not. XD

What would you change (or add) about this group?
Let's see. . . I could offer some ideas about teachers or supervisors or any other ideas that you may need in the future!

Why won't you abuse your position as moderator?
I wouldn't want to abuse having the position as a mod because it would be irresponsible for me to do so and since I really don't like starting trouble among the group, I would treat everyone the way they should be treated.

Abbigail:
I'd be interested in becoming a moderator for the group.

Moderator Application:

1. Have you ever been a mod before?
Yes I have been a moderator before.

2. What would you change (or add) about this group?
I can help develop my idea about having an amusement park. I also can add more class options and extra curricular activity options.

3. Why won't you abuse your position as moderator?
I honestly would never abuse the position. I think of groups as teams and I would never want to abuse a position on a team. I would never want to loose the opportunity to have a moderator position.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Amanda:
I have been a monitor for many clubs like Disney Academy, Star Wars, Harry Potter

I would like to add more places I will discuss it and maybe add something if we do more dances

I won't abuse it because I believe everyone has a saying and everyone plays a part and I will make sure that I'm doing what I'm supposed to i only wanna be a monitor is to help improve the group not control it. I'm bad at becoming a leader but I'm good with ideas I won't abuse the Mod position, I lo helping and being part of something being a Mod helps me help you guys but I will also still make sure that I act as a member not just a Mod. I am fairly active, and I live in the US and I'm on top of things

Ella:
Hello I was wondering if I could be a Mod.

Have you ever been a mod before?
Yes, I have. I am a mod in the Group Potter Party, and Wonder-Ful
What would you change (or add) about this group?:
I would add after school activities. I would add polls so the members get to participate in voting for important activities. I would try to improve whatever is needed.
Why won't you abuse your position as moderator?
I will be a very devoted mod and make sure I am very active. I will try to keep up with time I am on Pacific time. I will make sure I don't forget about the group and remind myself to post a lot.

message 2: by lorien (new)

lorien ~Lorien

message 3: by Rylee (new)

Rylee (theneverlandgal) Ella

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Abbigail

message 5: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

Abby

message 6: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

Hmm?

message 7: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (last edited Oct 09, 2017 01:05PM) (new)

((You just have to sign your name... the voting is anonymous so you dont have to type who youre voting for.))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya