The Lunar Chronicles discussion

Book recommendations??

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mari ;) (new)

Mari ;) | 6 comments Do any of you guys know books similar to the lunar chronicles?
I doubt it but if you do, please list them below!!

message 2: by sally (new)

sally (carswellthornegf) TLC is by far my favorite book series, but some other fantasy books I enjoyed...

CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber
RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard
SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo
HARRY POTTER (duh) by JK Rowling
RUINED by Amy Tintera

Hope this helps! :D

message 3: by Apryl-Anne (new)

Apryl-Anne Edison | 10 comments Oh I’ve been staring at the red queen.. I’m going to get that one soon.
I feel like I’ve seen A LOT of new “fairytale” based books lately at Barnes and Noble.

message 4: by sally (new)

sally (carswellthornegf) Apryl-Anne wrote: "Oh I’ve been staring at the red queen.. I’m going to get that one soon.
I feel like I’ve seen A LOT of new “fairytale” based books lately at Barnes and Noble."

Yeah! RQ is super fun. The first book is the best, but following are two others and the fourth is coming out 2018! It's really similar to Shadow and Bone and Ruined but idk, I think it's awesome

message 5: by Apryl-Anne (new)

Apryl-Anne Edison | 10 comments I keep getting recommendations for A Court of Thorns and Roses. Thoughts?

message 6: by sally (new)

sally (carswellthornegf) Haven't read that one yet. I haven't heard much about it, but if you want I can give you a list of book recs!

message 7: by Apryl-Anne (new)

Apryl-Anne Edison | 10 comments Yeah!!

message 8: by jeremi (new)

jeremi (crdanexo) Has anyone read Warcross yet!!?? ITS AMAZING!!!!

message 9: by jeremi (new)

jeremi (crdanexo) Shortcake wrote: "TLC is by far my favorite book series, but some other fantasy books I enjoyed...

CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber
RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard
SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo
HARRY POTTER (duh) by JK Ro..."

I LOVE RUINED YESSS

message 10: by Mari ;) (new)

Mari ;) | 6 comments Thanks so much guys. 😊 I’ve been wanting to read the red queen.

message 11: by sally (new)

sally (carswellthornegf) You totally should! You can come join my new group, Just One More Page!, for YA discussions and recs! :D

message 12: by sally (new)

sally (carswellthornegf) JayReadz wrote: "Has anyone read Warcross yet!!?? ITS AMAZING!!!!"

Not yet, but it's on my TBR! Is it similar to Ready Player One? I'm a fan of that kind of distopic world :P

message 13: by sally (new)

sally (carswellthornegf) Also, about RQ, the collector's edition comes out on Oct. 31 and ITS SO DARN PRETTY

CHECK IT OUT

http://www.epicreads.com/blog/collect...

message 14: by Eve (new)

Eve | 1 comments I recommend Hush, Hush

message 15: by Chloë (new)

Chloë The Selection Series by Kiera Cass
and
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 15 comments Wooooo The Selection series!

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 15 comments I recommend all Sarah J. Maas books

message 18: by jeremi (new)

jeremi (crdanexo) What about Marie Lu!! Favorite author!! Y'all need to read ASAP!! You should read my review for Warcross😍😍.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 15 comments She wrote legend didn't she?

message 20: by jeremi (new)

jeremi (crdanexo) Yes and it's 😍😍😍

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 15 comments I've been meaning to read them

message 22: by jeremi (new)

jeremi (crdanexo) Please do!!

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 15 comments Haha

message 24: by sally (new)

sally (carswellthornegf) JayReadz- Oooh I'll check your Warcross review! I've been wanting to read that :)

And guys I haven't read The Selection yet... I guess I should probably add that to my TBR pile

message 25: by Elisia (new)

Elisia | 30 comments Of Curses and Kisses by Sandha Menon
Lore by Alexandra Bracken
Enchanted by Aletha Kontis
Thorn by Intistar Khanani

message 26: by Trance (new)

Trance Durron (trancedurron) | 2 comments The Renegade Trilogy-Marissa Meyer (if you HAVNT already read it)
Sorcery of Thorns- I don’t remember the author LOL
The Grisha Trilogy-Leigh Bardugo
Markswoman- Rati Mehrotra I believe?

I apologize for any spelling mistakes haha