Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Book details

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chalchihut (new)

Chalchihut | 40 comments Hello,
Can you add the details for the book in the link? Also the book's name's first letter can be capitalized as well. :)
Thanks in advance.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Format Hardback | 648 pages
Publication date 21 Nov 2013
Publisher Viz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
Publication City/Country San Francisco, United States
Language English
Edition statement Deluxe ed.
ISBN10 1421561328
ISBN13 9781421561325

message 2: by Empress (last edited Oct 09, 2017 05:38AM) (new)

Empress (the_empress) That edition already exists in the system: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Queuing up for a merge

Edit: Queued: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Chalchihut (new)

Chalchihut | 40 comments Thank you very much! I haven't realized the one which exists in the system even though I checked it several times. :/

message 4: by Empress (last edited Oct 09, 2017 05:54AM) (new)

Empress (the_empress) Chalchihut wrote: "Thank you very much! I haven't realized the one which exists in the system even though I checked it several times. :/"

It's okay. You found the duplicate so that one can be sorted now :)

Just a tip: Best way to search for exact edition is by ISBN(10/13) number.

You currently don't need to do anything. If you have shelved the duplicate once the merge is done your shelving/review will be moved over the the edition with all the details in the database.

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert Eggleton | 13 comments How do I edit the book description? Thanks

Rarity from the Hollow by Robert Eggleton

message 6: by Empress (new)

Empress (the_empress) What exactly is it that you need edited Robert?

message 7: by Robert (last edited Oct 10, 2017 08:42AM) (new)

Robert Eggleton | 13 comments This is the book description on Amazon:

"Lacy Dawn's father relives the Gulf War, her mother's teeth are rotting out, and her best friend is murdered by the meanest daddy on Earth. Life in the hollow is hard. She has one advantage -- an android was inserted into her life and is working with her to cure her parents. But, he wants something in exchange. It's up to her to save the Universe. Lacy Dawn doesn't mind saving the universe, but her family and friends come first.

Will Lacy's predisposition, education, and magic be enough for her to save the Universe, Earth, and, most importantly, protect her own family?

Rarity from the Hollow is adult literary science fiction filled with tragedy, comedy and satire. It is a children's story for adults, not for the prudish, faint of heart, or easily offended."

I want the Goodreads description to match the Amazon description. Thanks

message 8: by Robert (last edited Oct 10, 2017 09:01AM) (new)

Robert Eggleton | 13 comments Hi Tim,

Was this message for me? If so, how long will it take for the edited description to show up?

Thanks

message 9: by Robert (new)

Robert Eggleton | 13 comments Thanks. I'll check in a bit and then change the link to Goodreads in my pitch for a book review. Much appreciated!