~ Jurassic World ~ * A Jurassic Roleplay * discussion

Welcome! > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! HELLLOOOOOO!

My name is PrincessBreeze~If someone stabs you, keep the knife in. If you stab someone, take the knife out~

Before anyone freaks out, in totally NOT a psychopath! *hides knife* and I'm NOT a murderer either.... *takes down knife and animatronic website* and I DONT sell knives or killer animatronics.........

message 2: by Madyson (last edited Oct 11, 2017 06:34AM) (new)

Madyson Barnard (slytherin7789) | 7 comments Princess Breeze~If someone stabs you, keep the knife in. If you stab someone, take the knife out~ wrote: "HELLLOOOOOO!

My name is PrincessBreeze~If someone stabs you, keep the knife in. If you stab someone, take the knife out~

Before anyone freaks out, in totally NOT a psychopath! *hides knife* and I..."

lol same im madyson but you uys can call me shadow, blade or shadowblade

message 3: by H00DEDRIOT (last edited Oct 11, 2017 08:47AM) (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Hey guys what's up? -Yawns due to sitting in a chair that's too comfy-

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 7 comments Hey mah dudes :3

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 7 comments ☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet || Chara The Determined SOUL || Proud Undertale Fan || ~Wounded, Not Lost.~ || Winterwatcher ||~•≬§☫ wrote: "*Tips head* This is interesting.

But it's great to have you in the group Raya :)"

If you want me to leave I can :)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 7 comments I haven't been checking my group invites lately, and I'm in so many groups I was trying to cut down on them ^^; sorry about that, but I thought I'd give it a try! It looks interesting :P

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 7 comments OOH PIRATE CHARACTERS???

Me too though like I have so much stuff to do??J@?!?!?

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 7 comments THE PUNS ARE REALIIEEEZZZZ