Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jack Frost and Xavier

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments Uh. Not particularly. if I’m being honest.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments That is fine. We can come up with one. But I would like to do the mxm blind date.

message 4: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments Awesome. So, I started thinking and maybe we do it like this: it would be doubles for a while Muse A and Muse B would be our blind dates. Muse C and Muse D would be their best friends but they are also acquainted with one another so they set the two up on a blind date. But maybe Muse A and B are nervous about it because they’re worried they’re going to be set up with women instead of men and the blind date happens, things go well and yeah.... we go from there. Or something. Feel free to scrap that idea. Or alter it.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Okay, I like it. I am not good with doubles, but if muse C and D are not going to be there for the whole rp, I will be fine.

message 6: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments That’s totally fine. I don’t think it matters which ones we are, we just need to be the opposite best friend. So like A and C are best friends but you play A and I play C, if you understand what I mean. So we aren’t roleplaying with ourselves.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments I understand. Been doing that sort of doubling for a while now. So characters then?

message 8: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments Yep. Let’s do nicer ones for the main characters and we can just use simple ones for their friends. And feel free to add things in. No one is perfect.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments I have mine ready, I am not on my laptop right now. Will you post yours first?

message 10: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments Sure. I gotta make them tho.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Actually I have my laptop now. Let me put them up now.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments So I guess I will be Muse A and C.

Muse A

Name: Nathaniel Lee Wong
Sexuality: Homosexual
Majored in Music Education and is now the conductor of the high school band in the city where he grew up.
Appearance: 5'2, brown eyes, Black hair.

What he looks like when he is working:

((More of what he wears.))

What he looks like when he is not working:

Family:
Richard Wong - Brother

Other: During his college years, he did date someone, but it only lasted only a few months. Now he is single and wants a relationship.

-------------------

Muse C:

Name: Alex
Appearance:

message 13: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments Question, not judging, but is he supposed to be that short? Mine usually cap at 6’2”. The average height is 5’11”.

message 15: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments No, I just find it odd. It’s fine. I can imagine otherwise.

message 17: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments I don’t mind what you do.

message 18: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments Name: Chance Gregory Lincoln McCallister
Nickname: N/A
Sexuality: Bisexual; prefers men
Handedness: Right
Social Class: Mid Class
School: Graduated
Grade: Grad
Illness/Genetic Disease:* Commitment Anxiety

General Appearance
[image error]
http://25.media.tumblr.com/b5fcc634fa...
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Bright Blue
Skin: Caucasian
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 135
Body Type: Lean; Athletic Physique
Markings: Tattoos on forearms
Piercings: N/A

— — —

Name: Lillian Runquist

General Appearance
[image error]
http://hairstylesweekly.com/images/20...

message 19: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments Finished.

message 21: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments Sure. Can you? If not, mine will be a while because of work.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments I can go first. Where should we start? Before the blind date of course right?

message 23: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments Yeah. Maybe we do a scene where the two best friends are tell A and B about the blind date. In different settings of course.

message 25: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments I’m back.

message 27: by Xavier (last edited Oct 11, 2017 05:55PM) (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments
Chance squinted at his best friend in simultaneous disapproval and disbelief. A... blind date? What in the world made Alex think that Chance would approve of such a thing. With a huff, he fell back into the couch, shaking his head. “You are out of your mind, Alex. There is no way in hell I would do something like that and you know it,” he commented, giving him a side eye as he ran his hand through his hair. He and Alex were currently hanging out at Alex’s apartment because he had called Chance and said he had something soooo important to talk about. Which just turned out to be a ridiculous offer for a blind date. A plus (or so he said) was the fact that the other currently genderless, nameless, and ageless participant was entirely willing to go along with it. Not that he could really validate the information but he had no reason to not believe him so he was at a bit of a stalemate there. “Can’t I just have no social life and date losers on the side? It’s worked out pretty well so far,” Chance griped, squeezing his eyes shut. “‘Mama Alex’ does not need to get themselves involved,” he added a few moments later in hopes that his best friend would drop it but there were times when Alex’s tenacity seemed to never run out. Never.

_-_-_-_-_

“Nate! Please! Please! I am begging you and as your best friend I am 101.67% sure that you are obliged to do what I ask.” Lillian grabbed Nathaniel’s arm and tugged on it, much like the overenthusiastic child she was, as she attempted to convince him to go on a blind date with an unnamed someone she knew. In actuality, she and this “strangers” best friend were classmates and had been talking for a while before they decided to try and set their friends up. It did not appear to be working at the moment though. “What must I do to convince you that this is a great idea?” Lillian inquired, looking at Nathaniel with a cocked brow and curious expression.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((Sorry for taking so long.))

The moment his best friend stepped into the apartment, Alex beamed at him, "You have to. Please, Chance, you won't regret this." He grinned, "Come one, give this a chance, Chance." He sat on one of the chairs in his apartment. One thing that frustrated Alex was the fact that Chance was always pushing back. "How about this, I will give you three good reasons why you should go, then will you think about it?" He questioned him, hoping the answer would be a yes.

--------------------------

"Lillian, I have been on too many blind dates and they never went well. And that is not saying my brother is bad at arranging them." Nathan reminded her as he pulled his arm away from her grip. "So you are saying that you are more than one hundred percent sure I will do what you ask?" He rolled his eyes. "Give me three good reasons why I should go and I will think about it." He held up a hand, "And I am not saying that I will go, I just want some reasons." He added as he stood in front of her, knowing she would not give this up until the word 'yes' or 'fine' comes out of his mouth.

message 29: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments
Chance eyed his friend then rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. “Go ahead. I am not promising anything though,” he replied with an incline of his chin. He was probably going to regret this. Chance hated blind dates. He hated not knowing who he was meeting up with. For all he knew, it would be some bum crackhead that his friends sent there because they thought that it would be funny. Or if he ended out liking the person only to find out that this person was an awful person, then he would feel incredibly disappointed. “Only three,” he stated, giving him a hard look. Honestly, if he went through with this and it turned out to be awful, he would probably hurt Alex for it. Not really but that’s what he liked to think.

_-_-_-_-_

Lillian squared herself up in front of Nathaniel having lost her “fear” of him a long time ago. “Three reasons, huh? Let’s see,” she paused to think, tapping her finger against her lip as she did so. “Oh! Okay. Got it! So, reason number one is because I can honestly vouch that this person is a good person. Reason number two is that even if you don’t enjoy the person, you should at least enjoy yourself. And reason number three, is that I want my best friend to be happy. With a significant other,” Lillian finished, looking up at him with a very confident look on her face. She really did want him to have someone that he fell in love with. Lillian herself was completely in love with her boyfriend and she wanted to see him like that after all the failed relationships she had seen him in. “Please, Nate. I really do think you’ll like this person,” she pleaded.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments
Alex thought for a moment, "Okay, good, you are willing to listen." He spoke, trying to come up with some ideas. "Alright, the first reason is that I am your best friend, who you trust." He began. "Second, the person who you are going on a blind date with is an amazing person. Lastly, I want you to be happy with or without a significant other." He added as he looked Chance in his eyes. "Please Chance, just this one." He begged, "I promise if you don't like the other person, I will not set up another one." He pointed out.

---------------------

Nathan looked at her, "Lillian, those are really nice reasons on why I should. "I really do want to be happy and in love with someone but I am not sure if a blind date would be appropriate." He hesitated for a moment, "Then again, the person who knows the person is my best friend. And that I trust my best friend." He added as he really did not want to admit it. Nate really wanted someone to love and be there when he needed him. He wanted to have a connection with someone, both as a partner and friend. "If I say yes, when and were would this blind date happen?" He questioned her.

message 31: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments ((Everything doesn’t have to be the same.))

Chance listened in half-hearted acceptance. He sighed heavily and sat forward, dropping his arms from his chest and down onto his knees. “Fine. Just this once though. If it doesn’t go over well, I’m not doing it. And the only day I can do it this week is Saturday. The only day I’m not on call,” he informed Alex, looking him dead in eye. Chance’s job as a police officer took up most of his time which was why he usually wasn’t dating. Plus, he didn’t aant to put someone through the tragedy of losing someone in his line of work. Domestic affairs could turn ugly at any moment and he could easily lose his life.

_-_-_-_-_

Lillian smiled happily at his tentative agreement and then bit her lip. “We haven’t quite gotten that far yet considering we had to get both if you to agree to it. But as soon as I know, I’ll let you know,” she told him. Now she just had to get with Alex and they could set up a date for both of their somewhat willing particpants. “It’ll probably be at some quiet place though. Like one of the little cafés dowtown or something,” Lillian answered and tugged a hand through her hair as she spoke.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((I know.))

Alex nodded, looking back at Chance's eyes. "Excellent, I will make sure that it is a place you love and it will be this Saturday." He assured him as he slipped his cell out and texted Lillian informing her that the best day for his best friend agreed and the only free day was this Saturday. He slipped his phone back into his back pocket.

-----------

Nathan looked at her, "Once you get a date, I would like to put that on my calendar." He informed Lillian as he felt his phone vibrate. "Will you give me a second Lil?" He questioned before standing away from his best friend. "Yes, this is Nathaniel...." He answered, "Andrew, listen, whatever happened last night, it was just a one-time thing... I am sorry, but it is not going to happen." He added before hanging up. He was too focused on deleting Andrew's number and blocking it that he forgot almost forgot that Lillian was still there.

message 33: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments ((So sorry! I’ll post this weekend.))

message 35: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments
Chance nodded and let his head fall all the way back as Alex began to text whoever he had decided to set this up with. He let out a deep breath and lifted his head back up into its upright position. Chance's phone buzzed and for a moment, he ignored it. But as it started to buzz rather spastically, he pulled it out. "Shit," Chance mumbled under his breath as he read the texts. "Hey," he started out, looking up at Alex. "I've gotta go. The station needs me," Chance explained as he quickly stood and collected his car keys off the nearby table. "Text me when you have a time and place set up!" he called as he rushed out the door, waving goodbye to him.

_-_-_-_-_

Lillian opened her mouth to respond when Nathan asked her to wait then promptly answered his ringing phone. As she couldn't help but hear the conversation, she bit her lip. She hoped that whatever that was wouldn't interfere with this blind date. Lillian jumped a bit as her own phone buzzed and she pulled it from her pocket, checking the text that said the other participant was willing to go. "Umm, Nate? I don't have a time right yet or a place but the date is gonna be on Saturday," Lillian said slowly, unsure if he was ready to begin the conversation again or not.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments
Alex nodded and watched Chance. "Of course. Now go." He shooed him off before sighing and sitting down in the chair once more. He texted Lillian, but now he needed to talk to her voice to voice or face to face as they needed to figure out a place and a time of day. They knew it was going to be on a Saturday as a definite. Alex just sat there unsure what to say until he realized that he could call Lillian and see if they could talk about the time and place for the date they were setting up for Chance and Lillian's friend. He dialed her up and let the phone ring, waiting for her to answer.

---------------------

Nate glanced up from his phone, realizing that Lillian was still there. "Huh?" He questioned as he was not paying attention. "Did you say what day?" He added as he looked at her. He slipped his phone back into his pocket. "Also I am sorry about that Lillian. My brother set me up with him and..." He emphasized the word 'and' as he spoke. "it did not work out." He bit his bottom lip as he informed her even though she did not have to know that. "Anyways, I am on board with this." At this point, he was fully on board considering he did not want to see Andrew, the guy his brother set him up with.

message 37: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 1125 comments ((Since I have nothing else to do with Chance, I will skip him until I do.))

_-_-_-_-_

Lillian sighed and rolled her eyes, her foot tapping impatiently on the floor. "You better and whoever that was better not get in the way of this," she threatened, poking his chest a few times for emphasis. "Also, as for what I said. I do not currently have a time or place for the date but I do know that it will be Saturday. It's the only day the other participant can do it," she repeated as her phone rang. She held up her finger to Nathan after checking the caller ID and picking up. "What can I do for you, Alex?" she inquired in a rather curt greeting.

Nate looked at his friend. "I promise you he won't." He answered her before he saw her pick up her phone. He found a seat and waited until she got off of the phone. Whatever Lillian was talking on the phone about, probably was important. He sat there, waiting for her to finish talking.

----------------------------------------

Alex paced back and forth, waiting for Lillian to pick up. He had not even heard her speak until a few seconds later. "Can we find a time to talk face to face about this?" He questioned Lillian.

((Do you want to skip then? To the date?))