New Adult Book Club discussion

Recommendations > Poor heroine/rich hero book set in school

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miri∆m (new)

Miri∆m (viajante-eight) | 2 comments It's been a while since I read a book like this, so I would very much enjoy some recommendations. If they're in high school, college or something like that, I would really appreciate it!

message 2: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Have you read the ROYALS series by Erin Watt first one is Paper Princess (The Royals, #1) by Erin Watt . Amazing series if you havent read them you really should.

message 3: by Miri∆m (new)

Miri∆m (viajante-eight) | 2 comments Nicola, thank you so much for the recommendation! I checked it out and started reading right away, I started the second book today. They're really good!

message 4: by Edienna (new)

Edienna (gingergoddess) The Ghost Bird series by C. l. Stone is pretty good too! It involves the poor heroine rich hero scenario but it’s also s reverse harem!

message 5: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Maria wrote: "Nicola, thank you so much for the recommendation! I checked it out and started reading right away, I started the second book today. They're really good!"

I love this series so much glad your enjoying them :)

message 6: by Rocío (new)

Rocío Carola | 2 comments You have to try The Kennedy Boys of Siobhan Davis!

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (itsjess253) | 6 comments Try out "The Academy Saga" by CJ Daly. Book 1 is out and Book 2 should be released this summer, I think. It is free on KU right now and I fell in love with Kate and Pete immediately. Definitely worth the read!

message 8: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 76 comments there are a few Abbi Glines books that fit this.

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris Granilore | 1 comments I read a book and think and think that soon the childs will go back to school. During the pandemic and remote training, I was very nervous. I hope this site help and they don't have to endure such stress with studies anymore.