So you love Jewish fiction? discussion

Beta Reader for Jewish Historical Fiction

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mirta (new)

Mirta Trupp Hi all. I'm looking for someone who would like to beta read a manuscript entitled "Destiny by Design- Leah's Journey." I'm not looking for line by line editing, but for your opinion on flow and content.

*Clean Read
*Combining (or trying to combine!) my love of Jane Austen/British Period Drama with Russian Jewry immigration to Argentina

This is the 'working' blurb:

Leah Abramovitz is a cossetted member of the upper echelons of Odessan society with high hopes for a brilliant future—until Providence takes hand. When confronted with alarming changes in political and societal mores, the family decides to flee and charts a course that forever alters their lives. Will her dreams be washed away on the shores of Buenos Aires or will Leah finally achieve the freedom to design her own destiny?

If you are interested, please send me a private message with your email address. I'll send you a PDF.
:-)

message 2: by Shira (new)

Shira Reiss | 6 comments WHere do you want us to send you a private message? Private message on goodreads? I'd love to beta read your book!

message 3: by Mirta (new)

Mirta Trupp Shira wrote: "WHere do you want us to send you a private message? Private message on goodreads? I'd love to beta read your book!"

Hi Shira! Yes...send a message here on Goodreads. I'm thrilled at your response!

message 4: by Shira (new)

Shira Reiss | 6 comments I can't figure out how to send it to you. My email is shreiss18@gmail.com I look forward to reading it!

message 5: by Mirta (new)

Mirta Trupp Shira wrote: "I can't figure out how to send it to you. My email is shreiss18@gmail.com I look forward to reading it!"
Ok. I emailed the manuscript. Thank you!!

message 6: by SS (new)

SS | 1 comments Mirta wrote: "Shira wrote: "I can't figure out how to send it to you. My email is shreiss18@gmail.com I look forward to reading it!"
Ok. I emailed the manuscript. Thank you!!"

If you're still looking for readers, I'd be interested in reading your manuscript.

leezastetson @ aol. com

message 7: by Mirta (new)

Mirta Trupp SS wrote: "Mirta wrote: "Shira wrote: "I can't figure out how to send it to you. My email is shreiss18@gmail.com I look forward to reading it!"
Ok. I emailed the manuscript. Thank you!!"

If you're still look..."

Great. I appreciate your help. I will send the file right away.

message 8: by Mirta (new)

Mirta Trupp Thanks everyone. I have three beta readers, so I think I'll close this offer for now.