Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > add/delete book?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joy (last edited Oct 08, 2017 06:32PM) (new)

Joy (joyoustmjp) | 23 comments Can you please add "Mr. Fothergill's Murder: A Play in Two Acts" by Peter O'Donnell? ISBN-10: 0856760358. ISBN-13: 978-0856760358. Published by Josef Weinberger Plays, July, 1983. Paperback. 83 pgs. I couldn't find a description or bookcover link.
Also, can books be deleted? I tried to add "Mr. Fothergill's Murder" manually, (I'm so sorry. I didn't know I was supposed to ask a librarian) & I don't know what happened...I think my tablet went wonky. Before I could finish typing in the info, the page reloaded, with a message that the book was created - titled "mr. fothergill's murder peter o'" & authored by "mr. fothergill's murder peter o'donnell". And then I saw it had been created 5 times! Again, I'm so sorry. I won't try manually adding books again, now that I know about this forum. I apologize for the mess. :(

message 2: by Joy (new)

Joy (joyoustmjp) | 23 comments Awesome, thanks! It's already on my to-read list :)

message 3: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13747 comments Joy, if you could make a scan or take a photo of the cover, we could add that :)

message 4: by Joy (new)

Joy (joyoustmjp) | 23 comments I haven't been able to find a book cover image. All I could find was a poster for a production in England: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mr-FOTHERGI....

message 5: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13747 comments Joy wrote: "I haven't been able to find a book cover image. All I could find was a poster for a production in England"

Sorry. I thought you had a physical copy of the book :)