.. discussion

It
This topic is about It
IT by Stephen King | Week 2: Chapter 7-11 (Page 290-582)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lex (last edited Oct 08, 2017 09:21AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lex (likeliterallyliterary) | 194 comments Mod
**Caution: There will be spoilers below**

I'd advise coming back once you're done reading these chapters OR leaving your comments without reading anyone else's comments if you're not done reading this section to prevent any spoilers.

Can't wait to hear what you think!

C H A P T E R 7:
The Dam in the Barrens, Page 290-321

C H A P T E R 8:
Georgie's Room and the House on Neibolt Street, Page 322-389

C H A P T E R 9:
Cleaning Up, Page 390-440

DERRY: The Second Interlude, Page 443-478

C H A P T E R 10:
The Reunion, Page 481-540

C H A P T E R 11 (Half of this chapter):
Walking Tours, Page 541-582

Samantha Jayne Grubey (samanthajayne_x) I'm still struggling with the time jumping in this.

Samantha Jayne Grubey (samanthajayne_x) So far the fire is the most interesting bit I've read...

Samantha Jayne Grubey (samanthajayne_x) I'm on page 537 at the minute and it's getting so much more interesting! There is hope 😂😂

Samantha Jayne Grubey (samanthajayne_x) I've just finished this section and it is getting so much more interesting! Thank god because I was afraid it was going to be lame!

It's also a tad creepy not scary just creepy, like that weirdo you see in the street 😂

message 6: by Lex (new) - rated it 2 stars

Samantha wrote: "I've just finished this section and it is getting so much more interesting! Thank god because I was afraid it was going to be lame!

It's also a tad creepy not scary just creepy, like that weirdo ..."

Bahahah, exactly!

Roxanne | 75 comments I agree as an adult this book isn't scary but for sure creepy. I think it really picks up pace about the halfway mark.

Samantha Jayne Grubey (samanthajayne_x) Roxanne wrote: "I agree as an adult this book isn't scary but for sure creepy. I think it really picks up pace about the halfway mark."

I'm more than halfway and it really hasn't picked up for me D: I'm on page like 863

Roxanne | 75 comments Ahh it is tough that he sometimes makes his books entirely too long.

message 10: by Lex (new) - rated it 2 stars

Roxanne wrote: "I agree as an adult this book isn't scary but for sure creepy. I think it really picks up pace about the halfway mark."

It seems that I enjoyed IT more than Samantha but I also had a hard time getting through the book... I didn't find it scary either. The clown didn't scare me, it was more the real-life issues that I found more horrific.

Roxanne | 75 comments I didn't find it all that scary or creepy as an adult. When i read it as a teenager i found it scary.