What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Fantasy with subtle romance and squad goals

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madao (new)

Madao (andromeda_horse) | 6 comments I don't mind Sci-fi too, and would love if the characters are teens or a bit young. Thanks in advance!

message 2: by Kamile (new)

Kamile Sulcaite | 16 comments Dont know if you wil like it but the books do have squad goals:

Cassandra clare: Shadowhunters series
Sarah j maas: Throne of glass series - The squad goals start a little bit later on in the series.

message 3: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5205 comments What are squad goals?

message 4: by Kirstin (new)

Kirstin | 191 comments Sarah J Maas's other series A Court of Thorns and Roses is great as well, and also the Steel and Stone series by Annette Marie.

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Poison Study might work for you Lakhsesis. But like Rosa, I have to ask--what are squad goals?

message 6: by Madao (new)

Madao (andromeda_horse) | 6 comments Rosa wrote: "What are squad goals?"

Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Poison Study might work for you Lakhsesis. But like Rosa, I have to ask--what are squad goals?"

Well, I don't know how exactly I should define it to you, but it's a group of friends who are really awesome, and their friendship is what you, as a reader aspire for. Harry Potter, for example.

message 7: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 87 comments YA urban fantasy, but with what I thought was a really fun and fresh take on the genre. Nice Dragons Finish Last

message 8: by The Paper (last edited Oct 14, 2017 02:07AM) (new)

The Paper (thepapermaster) | 3 comments Six of Crows/ Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo. Great squad, great romances.

message 9: by J.S. (last edited Oct 14, 2017 10:34AM) (new)

J.S. (jsedge) | 58 comments Sydni wrote: "Six of Crows/ Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo. Great squad, great romances."

Seconded :)

Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo & Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo