Camp Wood-Valley (RP) discussion

Outside > Camp Entrance

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1511 comments Mod
A wooden gate with a sign that reads "Welcome to Camp Wood-Valley!" This is the main entrance to the grounds, but there are a few more.

message 2: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

Elodie stood there waiting for Clayton.

message 3: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

Elodie nodded quietly, not trusting her voice. She was going to miss Clayton a lot. She loved him after all.

message 4: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

Elodie laughed a bit, "Good, because i need more." She did, after all, have a ton of pictures cluttering up her desk. She hugged him back.

message 5: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

Elodie kissed his cheek before he got in, "I love you. Stay safe."

She waved at him as he left and tears welled in her eyes. She decided to walk over to the lake.

message 6: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Ok. I just moved the folder to the bottom so that its out of the way. Should we use the thread so Clayton can call Elodie.))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle Stilton had just starting walking to the camp entrance, she could not wait to get started on her journey.

message 8: by lorien (new)

lorien Marcus was casually leaning against one of the posts to the entrance when he heard footsteps approach him. Looking over his shoulder, Marcus saw that it was a girl, maybe around his age or younger, but a girl, no less. Smirking slightly, he pushed himself off from the post and walked up to her. "So, are you a newbie or a returnie?" He asked her, fiddling with the rabbit's foot in his jean pocket

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle quickly turned around to identify the unknown male voice. "Hey, I'm actually a newbie here. My name is Annabelle Stilton." Anabelle had gestured a hand shake.

message 10: by lorien (new)

lorien Ah. To be young and new to such a wonderful place. Must be a real treat for her by the looks of it. Marcus shooked her hand firmly and said, "Marcus Fox, at your service." He applied a small bow. "Consider me the welcoming committee around here. Not many people do it, but someone has to."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at Marcus and grinned with a chuckle. "Well then, nice to meet you Mr. Fox. I see that it's pretty quiet here. Looking forward to exploring the place." She replied.

message 12: by lorien (new)

lorien Mister? He almost wanted to laugh at such formalities but didn't want to seem rude at the new camper. "Well then, helping a fellow camper would be an honor. I know most of the best places in Wood-Valley and can show them to you, if you'd like."

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 18, 2017 03:33PM) (new)

(Ha ha, since he had bowed. ;)).

"Well then - that would be great. I'm ready when you are." Annabelle had spoken as she waited for a response.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(Hello. Are you on at the moment, Lorien? :))

message 15: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Now I am. XD Why?))

message 16: by lorien (new)

lorien Marcus had to admit, he was a bit surprised that she would actually agree for a little tour. "Okay. Let's start. Over here, you have the trails which lead to a cave nearby, but don't tell anyone I let you in on that."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((No, I was just wondering wth the rp. XD)).

"It's nice here. Oh no, I wouldn't tell." Said Annabelle with a wink. "How long have you been here, Marcus?" She asked, looking around.

message 18: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Okay!))

"Hm? Oh, just a couple of years. Three? Or was it four?" Marcus waved the question off. "I honestly keep forgetting and that wouldn't be good when I grow older now would it?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay... I see. Yeah - you seem a bit young to forget that..." Annabelle chuckled.

message 20: by lorien (new)

lorien "It happens to the best of us," Marcus assured her as they trodded along. "Oh! And there is your ice-cream stand. Ready to greet any newcomers with a special treat." He winked. "I hope you're not lactose intolerant."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Indeed, I can agree with you on that!" She laughed. "That's awesome! Ha ha, seals the deal for me." She chuckled.
"Oh no... I ain't lactose intolerant one bit." Annabelle had smiled.