Our Shared Shelf discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Book giveaway

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne Elisabeth (new)

Anne Elisabeth   (anneelisabeth) | 90 comments I have a few books I want to give away.

The books are:
Moranifesto - Caitlin Moran
Girl up - Laura Bates
The opposite of loneliness - Marina Keegan

I'll pay for postage, so all I ask is that you share the books with others after you have read it yourself :)
Please comment or send me a message if you want one of the books.

message 2: by Kien Le Trung (new)

Kien Le Trung (kienletrung) | 7 comments Hello! When I search for Moranifeso, it seem like a interesting book! Can I have a copy of it ? Thank you for your generous!

message 3: by P U P I (new)

P U P I  (peppermintpupi) | 5 comments hi! I would love any of those books!

message 4: by P U P I (new)

P U P I  (peppermintpupi) | 5 comments 💚💛💜

message 5: by Kaydee (new)

Kaydee Barker (kaydeebarker) | 4 comments Yay! I love book exchanges! It's my goal in life to spread good books ;)

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace Kelley | 16 comments I would love to read The Opposite of Loneliness! If it's still available...

message 7: by Anne Elisabeth (new)

Anne Elisabeth   (anneelisabeth) | 90 comments Then I would love to send Moranifesto to Kien,
Girl up to Pupi,
a surprise to Kaydee and
The opposite of Loneliness to Grace.

Please message me your addresses and I will send the books to you as soon as I can :)

message 8: by Clare (new)

Clare Bonasera | 14 comments Any possible book would be amazing! If you don’t have any more, no hard feelings!

message 9: by Ross (new)

Ross | 1444 comments Anne there is a pay it forward thread for giving books : )

message 10: by Ana, Our Shared Shelf Moderator (new)

Ana PF | 746 comments Mod
There is indeed, and in fact I was revising it right now! However, so far it has only been related to the books comprising our official list. For now, I think Anne's most generous offer can stay here. :) Anne, that's so lovely! Thanks a lot for your generosity. :)

message 11: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Hanakowski (rachaelhanakowski) | 51 comments Hi! I imagine that by now people have claimed all the books, but I would love any of the three. Regardless, 5)-!&!you in general for your generosity!

message 12: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Hanakowski (rachaelhanakowski) | 51 comments Thank you *

message 13: by Grace (new)

Grace Kelley | 16 comments Thanks so much!! I messaged you, hope it went through.

message 14: by Kien Le Trung (new)

Kien Le Trung (kienletrung) | 7 comments Thank you so much! I had message you too :)

message 15: by Ana, Our Shared Shelf Moderator (last edited Oct 15, 2017 01:47AM) (new)

Ana PF | 746 comments Mod
Hey hey! So following Anne Elisabeth's generous offer, we've opened a thread for exchanging/swapping/giving away books that do not belong to our official reading list. Check it here, it'll stay pinned for easy references!

Closing and archiving this now! :D

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.