What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical romance set in medieval times; heroine blacks out when she is menstruating

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (last edited Oct 08, 2017 12:26PM) (new)

Nikki Colene (nikkicolene) | 67 comments I can't remember much about this book except that the H used to climb through h's window and care for her when she's blacked out. I think it has a light purple or lavender colour cover. Help!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37757 comments Mod
When did you read it or when was it published?

message 3: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Colene (nikkicolene) | 67 comments I read it like 8 years ago, and honestly I don't know when it was published. It's not recently though, so likely before 2000.

message 4: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Colene (nikkicolene) | 67 comments I know it's vague, but does anyone have any suggestions what it might be?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Nicole, the bump period for this group is 30 days because the group is so large. Of course, if you remember new info about the book you can add it anytime.

message 6: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Colene (nikkicolene) | 67 comments Still looking for this book. It might be set in medieval times. Thanks!

message 7: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Colene (nikkicolene) | 67 comments Help, please, still can't get this book out of my mind, but can't remember any more.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Nicole, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 9: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Colene (nikkicolene) | 67 comments Unfortunately I have not. I have pretty much lost any hope of finding it.

message 10: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1340 comments Long shot. Don’t remember window claiming, but there’s drama with her period and some blackout stuff going on.

Broken
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...