What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1)
This topic is about Vicious
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary high school romance series - group of male friends, one ends up with his female teacher. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashleigh (new) - added it

Ashleigh | 6 comments This book was in a series set in a high school. It's a contemporary romance series and in this particular book in the series the main character is a male student who wants his female teacher. I just remember a scene early on where he tells the other students to leave her alone. She's a young/new teacher...they end up together. I'm actually after the other books in the series ...is driving me nuts!!

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5014 comments How many years ago did you read this?
Location story takes place?
Anything about the cover?

Amanda | 110 comments Possibly the Forbidden Men series by Linda Kage?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35178 comments Mod
Forbidden Men series by Linda Kage - https://www.goodreads.com/series/1203... - Amanda's suggestion

message 5: by Ashleigh (new) - added it

Ashleigh | 6 comments I only remember that is takes place in an American high school. I read it in the last 18 months

message 6: by Ashleigh (new) - added it

Ashleigh | 6 comments Thank you for your replies! It isn't the forbidden men series...
The first book in the series is about the male bully of the school dating a girl. Similar series to BB Reid's 'Fear Me'

message 7: by Terri (new) - added it

Terri | 342 comments Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1) by L.J. Shen Possibly this series?

message 8: by Ashleigh (new) - added it

Ashleigh | 6 comments Yes!! Thank you Terri! That's the one!

message 9: by Terri (new) - added it

Terri | 342 comments Glad I could help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Vicious (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Linda Kage (other topics)