1×1's > bubblewaffles & thelma & amanda

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments shall we start

message 2: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments Sure.

message 3: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments Muse 1 or 2 or 3?

message 4: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments oh right nvm..

message 5: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments amanda you're playing muse 2 right...letting you know now it could either girl or boy or gender binary if you'd like

message 6: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments okay!

message 7: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments Well, what about you?

message 8: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments Hi

message 9: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments Should I start or...

and the characters??

Name: Ida Norman

uhhh what else

Appearance:
mY nUdES jK jK

message 10: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments ?

message 11: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments Okay then but I thought BubbleWaffles character and yours were dating

message 12: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments ((Ohh))

message 13: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments ((So....am I a boy?))

message 14: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments (Oh, okay.)

Well:

[Muse 3]

Name: Helena Asher

Appearance:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo...

message 15: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments ((oo))

message 16: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments ((Thanks :) ))

message 17: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments (( IDK ))

message 18: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments ((uhhh i will since it was my idea and maybe i won't nevermind))

message 19: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments ((i don't want to start...))

message 20: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments ((Welll...))

message 21: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments ((Fine. I will.))

Helena was in the [house] common room waiting for [amanda's boy's name] to come. She had done some of her homework and didn't bother with the rest, knowing she could finish her potions and transfiguration homework in a blink of an eye.

message 22: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments Helena heard the knocking and went to open the door. She loved hanging out with her boyfriend, especially since he was in the same house as her. "Hey Luke."

message 23: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Enough with your PDA." Ida snapped at the two.

message 24: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments (("Yeahhh.." she's not but I could make her innocent.I guess))

message 25: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments ((Oh okay))

message 26: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments ((I knew what you mean but mistakes are mistakes))

message 27: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments ((okay then))

message 28: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments Helena flushed a light shade of pink, though she was a little used to Ida walking in, she was still a little bit embarrassed. "And I'm great." She answered to Luke, replying him with a peck on his cheek.

message 29: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments Ida looked back at her booked and doing her best to ignore the couple. For a newly transferred student, she was not nice.

message 30: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments Helena was a little flustered from the arrival of a new student. She liked to keep her reputation and didn't like that Ida was threatening that. Even though her boyfriend was technically in charge of guiding Ida around, she hoped that it wouldn't lead to anything leading to her and Luke's falling out.

message 31: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments Helena eyes the two jealously. She knew that Luke was her boyfriend, but was still worried that Ida would take the attention away from her. Besides, she didn't have time to handle this.

message 32: by thelma (last edited Oct 12, 2017 11:11AM) (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Va te faire foutre!" Ida cursed..in french "Sorry, okay show me around the magical school of Hogwarts!" Ida exclaimed sarcastically

((she said go f**k yourself))

message 33: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Y-You know French?" Ida exclaimed.

message 34: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Merlin...well I still have my ways to curse you out without you understanding me...let's start with this tour thing?" She said

message 35: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Ida...I'm guessing your name is Luke." Ida said examining him.

message 36: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Mhm...who's the girl?" She suddenly said.

message 37: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "The girl you were kissing...obviously your girlfriend..tell me more about her." Ida asked

message 38: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 255 comments Helena quietly waited for Luke's response to that. Hopefully, it was insightful and not insulting. She was a little nervous, but she still had faith in Luke, as he was her boyfriend.

message 39: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Soooo?" Ida said looking at him and then at his girlfriend then back at him.

message 40: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Oh okay..." She said looking at his girlfriend "What's her name?" She asked him

message 41: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Right..yeah let's go." She told him

message 42: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Woahh it's so big!" Ida said looking everywhere

message 43: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Noice," Ida said "Uhhh..Gr-Ravenclaw." She told him

message 44: by thelma (last edited Oct 14, 2017 02:01PM) (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Kay...what house are you in?" Ida asked

message 45: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Oh okay..." Ida said

message 46: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "N-Nothing." Ida stated.

message 47: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "I'm sure.To the infirmary!" Ida said.

message 48: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "It's clean. I like that." Ida said smiling at him. "Just because you showed me around doesn't mean I'm your friend." She suddenly snapped.

message 49: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments Ida rolled her eyes, "I guess you seem friendly but we'll forget we ever met and probably never ever speak to each other again." She told him

message 50: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 174 comments "Because you and I don't mix we're two different people with many different qualities and I'm socially awkward." She said slightly going quieter.

« previous 1 3