Authors Seeking FREE Betas > MG/YA fantasy adventure

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christopher (new)

Christopher D. (ChrisMorgan) | 44 comments Fantasy adventure
MG/YA
30 chapters
48,000 words
Completed and very clean manuscript (lots of editing already completed)

Book 2 in the series
Series: Portallas
Title: Joshua and the Magical Islands

Synopsis
Joshua finds his home town deserted and burned to the ground. Using the Orb of Sacrifice, activated by the death of his Metamorph friend, Joshua is transported to a completely new and foreign world - the world of Archipelago. There, he must find his friends, collect the magical orbs there and open the Portallas - a gateway to the underworld, where the evil Goat lurks and who is responsible for the unleashing the dark forces of the underworld to destroy everything.

message 2: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Combs | 28 comments Hi! I would be interested!

It may not be done instantly, but I would love to beta for you :)

My email is briannacombs.author@gmail.com . Contact me if you want.

message 3: by Christopher (new)

Christopher D. (ChrisMorgan) | 44 comments Hi Brianna. Thanks for replying. Could you give me an indication of when you might be able to get to this if we proceeded? I have a few pairs of eyes looking at the manuscript at the moment and expect to be ready to make some changes within the next week or two. If you can't get to it before then, it might be best to hold off until I need a second round of BETA reading.

message 4: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Combs | 28 comments Hi! Let's hold off till round two :). I have another one I am reading right now, and a couple more that may or may not happen.

message 5: by Christopher (new)

Christopher D. (ChrisMorgan) | 44 comments Thanks :-) I'll reach out once I'm ready for the next round of fresh eyes to give the manuscriot the once-over :-)

message 6: by Christopher (new)

Christopher D. (ChrisMorgan) | 44 comments Hi Brianna. I am ready for the next round of BETAs. Are you still interested? If so, how long do you think it would take you to go through the (now 49,000 words) manuscript and provide feedback?

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Combs | 28 comments Hi Christopher!

I am still interested, but still have a little bit of a queue. From the time I start it till I send a review, it usually takes around 1 week. However, with the line I have it would be longer. Sorry, I don't have an immediate spot.

All the best!