UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Agony Aunt > Merging pics

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Desley (Cat fosterer) (booktigger) | 11194 comments I've taken over updating the charity website, sometimes we get two pics of pairs of animals looking for homes, but the website they chose only allows one pic per post, how do I merge two into one so that I can upload?

Hope that makes some sense!!

message 2: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments Without knowing what software you have, Desley, it's hard to answer, but even with something as basic as Word it can be done, provided they allow you to upload a pdf file.

In word, make a document big enough to incorporate both images. Import both images side by side, then save as a PDF.

If you have photo manipulation software, do the same thing, then flatten the image and save as a jpeg.

Hope that helps.

Desley (Cat fosterer) (booktigger) | 11194 comments Thanks David, I'll check what it will let me upload, but I do have an Adobe package at work that will let me convert a PDF to a JPEG, so the Word suggestion will work

Michael Cargill Cargill (michaelcargill) | 2998 comments You should be able to do this in MS Paint.

Open both pics, copy-and-paste one into the other, move them side by side, save.

Desley (Cat fosterer) (booktigger) | 11194 comments Thanks, I hate paint!