✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Tyler/Elizabeth

Comments Showing 1-50 of 141 (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments So, are there any fandoms you're in to get it out of the way?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry about the late reply. Could you elaborate more?

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments So basically, I had two ideas: either the two characters meet each other and date, get engaged, married, and then start having their family, or they can already be married and have a certain amount of kids.

I'd prefer for our family to have at least six to eight kids with each other. And of course the kids become character too; we split them up depending on how many there are.

Are there any fandoms you're in? I'd prefer if we did this with a fandom we ship people in because I don't really feel like making all new characters for an RP like this, but if I must then so be it.

Any other questions?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, I'm not the brightest person in the world. What did you mean by fandoms? And I love the idea, but I'm just not sure if I'm going to be able to write that much.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments Fandoms are things you're into, like books, movies, TV shows, anime, etc.

Define 'write that much'.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

You said they wanted a few kids. I can barely rp with two charries lol. I'm not the best at this lol

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments I could play most of the kids, if you wanted haha

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure if you're willing to do that. Sorry

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I can play maybe one or two kids probably lol.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I'm really sorry. I have not had a very good week. I still want to rp though

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments I do too! I was just making sure you were still interested.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I'm totally up for it. I just couldn't get to it as soon as I'd hoped. I think I'm good now though

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments So, any fandoms you're in?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I have been binging supernatural and the walking dead lately lol, but not sure what we could do with that lol

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Any suggestions?

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments We could just make our own characters, if you wanted.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

That's a lot of characters, but sure lol

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments We can just start with the parents haha

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Did you have a certain template you wanted to go by?

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments I usually just do name, age, gender, species, powers(if they have them), personality, appearance, some brief history, and their family.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll try to work on that

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey sorry. Some things g came up yesterday and I wasn't able to make the character yet, but I will now

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm on the phone app right now, so mine will be a little shorter. But I'll make sure I get everything filled out

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Michael Harper
Appearance:/ will post when I can
Personality: He has always tried to be a nice guy. Can be known to have a slight temper, but overall easy going
History: He had a pretty normal childhood for the most part. After he turned 18 he joined the military and was in a few tours of duty before finally being able to come back him and settle down for good.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments Looks good! Was there any ideas you had for my character?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe they we're old friends and they kinda lost touch when he left for the army? That's about all I got lol

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry I couldn't get you anymore. My brain isn't working today lol

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments It's okay lol

I'll make her later.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, okay then

message 41: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ (last edited Oct 22, 2017 08:46AM) (new)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments Name: Michelle Harper

Appearance:

Personality: Very cold and distant to people she doesn't know very well and doesn't like socializing very much. However, her family is very important to her and she loves being silly and friendly with them. To her kids, she's caring and motherly, and says weird things sometimes.

History: Michelle too had a fairly normal childhood, she grew up with Michael and was very close. After she graduated high school, she was saddened to find out he was going to join the military, but still supported him and went to college, becoming an English teacher. She dated here and there, but once Michael returned from service, she eagerly decided to settle down with him.

((I'll edit this when I'm less busy, I need to think of a good personality)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Very nice! Wanna get started? And are we starting out before or after she has a kid or two

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments Which did you want to do?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it would be a little easier to slowly introduce kids. One or two at a time so we can have time to makes the characters for them as well

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments True. So you make a kid and I make a kid?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, but I think we should start off without the first couple of kids, maybe like she's pregnant with twins or it can be before she's pregnant

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Quick question. How do you feel about mature scenes. Can't remember if I've asked before or not

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments Tyler wrote: "Quick question. How do you feel about mature scenes. Can't remember if I've asked before or not"

Oh I don't really mind them.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think it hurts to have one every now and then. Helps with the romance a little haha. So you wanna start or me?

« previous 1 3