#AYEARATHON discussion

October 2017 - LGBTQIA > Update On Reading Progress - Day 7 and Wrap Up

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
How did you end up doing?

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 142 comments *sigh* so i had high goals for this but the LGBTQIA+ books i had just didn't work out for me (contemporary isn't really my thing and that's all i had that fit into this theme) So switched to short books and read

The Library of Souls (Ghost Talker Files, #1) by Richard Denney The Witnesses by James Patterson Phantom of the Auditorium (Goosebumps, #24) by R.L. Stine Stand Down (J.P. Beaumont #21.5) by J.A. Jance

I also started but have yet to finish Green Eyes in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #2) by A.R. Winters but hope to finish it tomorrow or tuesday

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Chung (bingereader19) | 123 comments Day 7: I could have finished one more book, but I stopping two hours early so I can watch a scary movie instead :D

Books completed: A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman Mapping the Interior by Stephen Graham Jones River of Teeth (River of Teeth #1) by Sarah Gailey

Books started but didn't finish: Say Her Name by James Dawson read 198/287
Greener Pastures by Michael Wehunt read 75/183
Scary Out There by Jonathan Maberry read 65/498

Books continued during this readathon, but wasn't apart of my TBR Wizard and Glass by Stephen King read 77 pages

Pages read: 808 pages this week. I'm proud of my self :D

message 4: by Key (new)

Key (leoithne27) | 71 comments Read 113 pagesof The Miseducation of Cameron Post and completed it!

Listened to Chapters 9, 10, 11, 12 and part of 13 of The Martian (1 h 36 m)

Was thinking about starting another book but decided I deserved a bit of a break :'D
Really happy with myself~

Books finished: 3
The Colour of Magic (Discworld, #1) by Terry Pratchett Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
Total pages read: 988
Total Listened: ~4 h 20 m

message 5: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 401 comments Well I did it, I finished the books I wanted but not the books that was my original tbr, finding myself becoming more and more of a mood reader.
I read a total of 6 books, 1886 pages
I listened to my copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix but I have no data on how many hours.
books read:
Little Heart A Comic Anthology for Marriage Equality by Raighne Hogan Keeping You a Secret by Julie Anne Peters Helter Skelter The True Story of the Manson Murders by Vincent Bugliosi The Monster's Corner Stories Through Inhuman Eyes by Christopher Golden The Mysterious Affair at Styles (Hercule Poirot, #1) by Agatha Christie Archie, Vol. 1 The New Riverdale by Mark Waid

message 6: by Aryka (new)

Aryka | 52 comments Finished the three books I set out to read. total pages read: 808

The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman , Maya Angelou The Complete Poetry by Maya Angelou ,
No One But You by Catherine Maiorisi

Amber (bookstacksamber) (bookstacksamber) I had a great reading week, thanks to a lot of audiobooks!

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli Openly Straight (Openly Straight, #1) by Bill Konigsberg Openly, Honestly (Openly Straight, #1.5) by Bill Konigsberg Honestly Ben (Openly Straight, #2) by Bill Konigsberg Dreadnought (Nemesis, #1) by April Daniels Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee

Total books read: 7
Total pages read: 2,172

I deviated from my TBR but I'm not mad about finishing 7 books in a week!

message 8: by Sharon (last edited Oct 10, 2017 07:44PM) (new)

Sharon | 18 comments I had a great reading week. I read six books.

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli , They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera , Carry On by Rainbow Rowell , Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert , Looking for Group by Rory Harrison and 27 Hours (The Nightside Saga, #1) by Tristina Wright

Total pages: 2,321