.. discussion

It
This topic is about It
What's your initial reaction to the book?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lex (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lex (likeliterallyliterary) | 194 comments Mod
I'm not far into the book yet but the book started slower than I expected. It's taking me some time to get into the story but I'm hoping to get sucked into the story soon! I just need to sit down and read some more of the book.

Geraldine (geraldinereads) (geraldinereads) I just started! I read the first chapter so far and it’s much more detailed than I thought it would be. Hoping to get hooked too!

Samantha Jayne Grubey (samanthajayne_x) I've just reached page 105 and I am finally getting a bit sucked in now!

message 4: by Lex (new) - rated it 2 stars

Samantha wrote: "I've just reached page 105 and I am finally getting a bit sucked in now!"

That's amazing, keep going!

message 5: by Lex (new) - rated it 2 stars

Geraldine (geraldinetalks) wrote: "I just started! I read the first chapter so far and it’s much more detailed than I thought it would be. Hoping to get hooked too!"

Right? It's so detailed! I'm almost at page 500 and I can't wait to see what happens next. I find more is happening that I don't know about from watching the movie.

Roxanne | 75 comments I love the book other than it can be confusing and too large.

message 7: by Lex (last edited Oct 29, 2017 07:04PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Roxanne wrote: "I love the book other than it can be confusing and too large."

Yup! I kept getting confused at the beginning. I had to keep flipping back and forth to figure things out and at times figure who I was reading from again. Yes, it's also too large! I'm glad you enjoyed it though. I bet you felt satisfied once you finished the book lol.

Roxanne | 75 comments Lol yes it is way too long.